Caught

(Kentarou POV)

I get home to my brother looking at me witha surprised face.
"Since when do you stay out this late?" He asks.
"It's only ten," I mutter and start walking away.
"Yeah but typically you're home right after practice, so what kept you this time?" He says as he follows me into the kitchen.
I only grunt as I drink some water.
"Was it that girl? The one you liked? What was her name... (F/N)?" He asks.
I spit out some of my water, "I never said I liked her,"
"Everyone can tell bud," he laughs a bit.
I give him a strained look, "Is it really that obvious?"
"Well everyone acts differently towards the one who they like. Now answer my question, were you with her or not?" He raises an eyebrow.
I look away and nod.
"That's awesome! How was it?" He asks happily.
"Where's Jax?" I ask.
"Don't change the subject!"
"Don't avoid the question," I grunt.
"Mom's taking him out on a late night walk," he says.
I nod and then start walking upstairs, "I'm going to bed,"
"Kay! Goodnight Ken!"
"Night,"

-o0o-

"Hi Ken!" I turn to see (F/N) jogging towards me.
"Hey," I grunt and continue walking towards the gym, "Don't you have football (soccer) practice?"
"Nope! It was cancled! Not sure why, Aika didn't give a reason," she shrugs and then smiles at me, "If you don't mind, can I come watch your practice?"
"Yeah, that'd be nice," I nod and a small smile rests on my face.
"You look nice when you smile. I mean, you look good all the time but still," she says.
"You're still trying to make me blush," I mutter, looking away so she can't see my red face.
"Is it working?" She chirps happily.
When I don't respond and she stops walking, then tilts my face so she can see it. She smirks and lets me go, then continues walking.
I pull her back and grab her jaw, then slam my lips onto hers. She jolts a bit, surprised.
Pulling away, I smirk at her red face, "Who's blushing now?" I growl.
She stares at me for a couple of seconds before regaining her posture.
"L-let's get to your practice," she mutters and walks away.

"(F/N)!! Come hit my sets!" Oikawa exclaims as soon as we enter the gym.
"No," she deadpans.
"Whaaatt? Why?" He complains.
"Isn't the whole point of having a team to have spikers on it? Ask Iwaizumi to practice with you or something," She says as she sets her stuff down.
"Don't get me involved in this," Iwaizumi yells from across the gym.
"Why are you even here if you're not going to play?" Oikawa asks.
"I'm watching Ken," she says, pointing at me and I nod.
Oikawa raises his eyebrows, "Oh really?"
"Yes now shut up and get back to practice," she says.
"Fiinnnee MOM!" He whines and then runs over to Iwaizumi.
I turn to (F/N) and rub the back of my neck, "I know you said you weren't going to practice, but can I try to recieve your serves?" I ask. As much I hate to admit it, I know that my recieves need some work.
"Yeah of course! I just don't like working with Tooru!" She says and then grabs a volleyball, "C'mon!"

"I brought my chicken again," (F/N) says as we walk to the lunchroom.
I grunt and we sit down at our normal table. She takes out two small packages and hands one to me. I unwrap it and start eating. As usual, it tastes great.

Then they start, the whispers. It doesn't bother me. It never did. But now that they're about (F/N) too, I feel anger run through my body.
I clench my fists and stand up, but feel a hand grab mine before I can do anything. (F/N) hasn't moved from her seat, but is staring at me with a soft look in her eyes. I grunt and sit back down.
"If you do something violent you're just proving their point. Just ignore them, or confront them in a nonviolent way," she says calmly.
"How do you know I wasn't going to just talk it out with them," I grumble.
She rolls her eyes, "Because I know you,"

And I relaize she's right, she does know me. She broke down my walls without even trying. I look at her calm, but caring face and flip my hand over, intertwing our fingers and squeezing gently.
She smiles at me and squeezes back, then goes back to eating her food, still holding my hand.

It feels nice, the feeling that she cares. The feeling that I care.

-o0o-

(Your POV)

Once football (soccer) practice was over, I rushed over to Ken's practice, hoping to surprise him. I peek in the gym, everyone is already cleaning up.
People start to file out but I notice that Kentarou isn't one of them. I see him go into a the storage closet and I smirk. I run after him silently, everybody has already left. I open the door just a crack and look inside, he's facing away from me putting something away. I get behind him, trying not to laugh, and yell,
"BOO!"
He jumps a bit and falls on top of me. I start laughing hysterically from underneath him.
"And you call me the clumsy one!" I giggle.
"Shut up, you were the one who scared me in the first place," he mutters, pink tracing his cheeks.
"Oh so you admit you were scared?" I tease, poking his cheek.
He rolls his eyes and then leans down, connectng our lips.
I let out a delighted hum and kiss back happily. Both of his arms are by my head, propping himself up above me, and I bring my hands to his back.
His tongue finds its way into my mouth and things start to get a little more heated. I slip my hand underneath his shirt and trace over his back muscles.
He pulls away for a second to breath before I pull him back down tangle our tongues together. Small moans and grunts fill the room when the door opens,

"What the-?"

He pulls away at the sound of someone elses voice and we look up at the door to see Iwaizumi and Tooru. Tooru is stifling laughter and Iwaizumi just stands there blinking.
"Good job (F/N)!" Tooru says, still laughing.
"Shut it Tooru!" I snap, and then wipe away the strand of saliva then hangs between me and Kentarou.
Kyoutani climbs off of me and stands up, blushing heavily.
"I have to go tell Makki!" Exclaims Oikawa and then he runs off.
"Shittykawa! Get back here!" Iwaizumi yells and runs after my cousin.

I look uo at Ken from the ground and sit up a bit.
"If he does tell Hanamaki everyone is gonna know by tomorrow morning," I say, glancing out the door.
Kentarou shrugs as if to say 'whatever' and I stand up.
I study his face and smirk, "I think that's a new record,"
"Huh?" He gives me a confused look.
"This might be the reddest your face has ever been," I laugh a bit as the blush deepens.
"C'mon, I'll walk you home," he grunts, changing the subject.
"Oh what a gentleman!" I laugh and take his hand as he leads me outside.