Jealousy

(Kentarou POV)

"Hey Mad Dog, we're all going out to eat! You should come with us!" Oikawa comes up to me.
"No thanks," I grunt, gathering my stuff.
"Aaawww, c'mon! It'll be fun!" Mastukawa says.
"Yeah, Kyoutani. You should come," Iwaizumi looks at me from over his shoulder.
I sigh, they're probably not going to let me stay, "Fine,"
"YAAYY!" Oikawa cheers and runs off to Iwaizumi.

I follow them silently, appearently it's close enough to walk to.
Taking out my phone I text (F/N) really quick.

Me: Hey whats up

(F/N is typing)

I wait for her to reply, but she never does, and the 'typing' symbol dissapears. I frown at my phone, if she's seen the text, she almost always replies.

"Something wrong?" Yahaba asks.
"No," I grunt, putting my phone back in my pocket.
"Well come on then, Oikawa said the restraunt is by the beach," he says gesturing to the third years.
"Mkay," I mumble and continue walking.

We arrive at the restraunt, it looks like a nice place. A waiter shows us to our table and I sit down, placing a little distance between myself and the others.
I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn to see Iwaizumi with a slightly confused expression on his face.
"Hm?" I raise my eyesbrows.
"I don't really know what's going on but..." he points towards a table and I freeze.

Sitting at the table is a boy, my age maybe, blonde wavy hair and tan skin, and (F/N). She's facing away from me so I can't see her face, but I know it's her.
They're just friends... right? I think, staring at the two of them.
(F/N) is a ... somewhat... friendly girl. They're probably just friends.
A waiter gives them their food and she says something to make the boy laugh. I feel my fists clench underneath the table.
"Hey... calm down. It's probably just a misunderstadning," Iwaizumi puts a hand on my shoulder.
I nod, but continue looking at them. I don't want to, I want to looks away, but I can't tear my eyes off them.

Kyoutani...

Kyoutani!

"Kyoutani!" Hanamaki calls my name, snapping his fingers in front of my face.
I growl and push his hand away, causing him to yelp and grab onto Mattsun.
"Mad Dog! Order your food," Oikawa says.

I look at the waiter, who, to be honest, looks petrified. I order and everyone else starts chatting as the waiter leaves.
Looking back at (F/N) and the boy, he says something and she laughs loudly, then replies.
"Kyoutani your knuckles are white! Stop looking at them!" Iwaizumi whisper yells at me.
I glance down at my fist, he was right. I relax my hands and stare at my lap, desperately hoping, that they're just friends.

Our waiter comes back with our food, we all thank him and start eating. Every so often I'd look back up at (F/N), only to instantly look back down at my food.
"Mad Dog, you haven't ate much," Oikawa observes,
"Not hungry," I grunt.

I glance up at (F/N) to see her satnd up and start walking out, leaving a plate of unfinished food behind her. The boy stands up and follows her, a smile on his face. They walk out the door and I can only slightly see them through the windows. The boy is out of sight but I can see that (F/N) is still talking to him. Suddenly he pulls her close and I can tell he kissed her.

I shut my eyes and stand up, knocking over a glass in the proccses.
"Kyoutani!" Iwaizumi says, giving me a look.
"Bathroom," I mutter, clenching my fists and walking away.
I go in a stall and just stand there, tears threatening to spill.
"AGHH!" I let out a yell and punch the wall.

I should've known...

(Earlier- Your POV)

"I'm Miraha Shiji, and you must be (L/N). Koharu sent me,"
I stare at the boy. Koharu sent him? Well that can't be good.
"And umm, where is Koharu?" I ask.
"She couldn't make it, so it'll just be me and you," he winks and I have a sudden urge to vomit.
"Well, I didn't sign up to see you, I'll be leaving now," I say, backing away but he grabs my wrist.
"Oh come one! I'm paying, plus, it'd be rude to just leave me here," he says.
I sigh, I really did want that free food, and I did walk all the way here.
"Fine,"

We sit down an order, then I sit in silence for a bit. He tries to make some chitchat while I answer in short replies.
I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I take it out.

Ken <3 : Hey whats up

I smile at my phone and start to text back but Mihara clears his throat, getting my attention.
"It's rude to have your phone out while on a date," he says.
My fists clench, "This isn't a date. And I use my phone whenever I want thank you very much,"
"(F/N), put your phone away," he says.
"It's '(L/N)' to you!" I snap, but put my phone away anyway.

Our food comes and I ak the waiter for a to-go box.
"Oh where are we going?" Mihara says.
"We're not going anywhere. I'm taking my food and leaving," I say.
He laughs loudly, but shakes his head, "No you're not. You're going to stay here and eat,"
"And you think you can stop me?"
"I haven't payed for the food yet, so if you leave now with the food I can say you're stealing it," he smirks.
I clench my fists but try to relax, "Fine. I'll stay a bit longer,"

Poking at my food, I realize that I'm not that hungry anymore, but eat some of it anyway.
"So what do you do for fun?" He asks me.
I shrug, "Eat," I don't really know what to say.
"You don't seem to be eating much now,"
"I think I lost my appetite," I say.
"Well don't waste the food. After all, I did pay for it," he says.
"No one asked you to," I mutter.
"Do you bake?" He asks.
"I tried once and I nearly burnt down the kitchen," I say, cutting up my food.
He chuckles, "Good joke,"
"No I'm serious," I look at him.
"I heard from Koharu that you made good chicken though?" He says, tilting his head at me.

I give him an odd look, how does Koharu know that I make good chicken. And just how much as she told this guy?

"Okay, ya got me. I lied," I shrug.
"I think me and you are going to be great friends," he says, smiling at me.
This makes me laugh, and I nearly spit out some food, "I'm not stupid you know,"
"What do you mean," he looks at me innocently and I roll my eyes.
"Nevermind,"

A couple minutes go by of Mihara trying to talk to me and me pretty much ignoring him.
"We should hang out more," he says after a bit.
"I don't think that's going to happen," I deadpan.
"I have a feeling it is going to happen," he smirks and I shake my head.
I stand up calmly, not wanting to make a scene in such a public place, "I'll be leaving now," I say, turning around and walking out.

I walk out but feel him grab my hand. Whipping around I glare at him, "What do you want!?"
"Hey, save the energy for the bed," he smirks.
"I have a boyfriend!" My voice gets louder and I pull my hand away.
"So? From what I've heard I'm so much better than him," He raises his eyebrows.
"You litt-" I'm cut off by his lips on mine, and his hands holding me in place.
He pulls away and smiles at me, but I punch him the stomach.

He stumbles back, doubling over in pain, "What the hell!?"
I scoff, "I didn't even hit you that hard,"
"You freak!" He yells.
"If that's what it takes to keep you away from me, then yes I am a freak! But at least I'm not an asshole like you!" I scream, turning around and walking away.