Cuddles

(Your POV)

"(F/N)!!! I heard you and Mad Dog are back together! I'm so happy!" Tooru comes running up to me happily.
I give him a weird look, "How did you know...? It's only been like an hour and we haven't said anything about it?"
He averts his eyes with a guilty look on his face and I narrow my eyes, "YOU WERE SPYING ON US! What were you even doing out of class!?"
"What were you doing out of class?" He shoots back.
I roll my eyes, "I got hit on the head with a ball and then was making ou- up with Ken,"
"Hmmm- oka-"

"SHITTYKAWA COME ON! WE HAVE PRACTICE!" Iwaizumi yells, walking up to his boyfriend.
"Iwa-chan why are you always so mean to me??" Tooru whines as he's dragged away.

"Hey,"
I turn around at the voice and smile at Kentarou, "Hey Ken!"
"So is it true you quit the football team?" He asks, starting to walk to the gym, me along side him.
"Yeah, I was done with Koharu. She's such a bitch," I mutter.
"So are you done with sports?"
"Nope! I'm actually gonna join the girls volleyball club today! I already signed out the form and stuff! That's the upside of playing three sports!" I laugh a bit.
He nods as we arrive at the gym doors, but he stops me and leans down, connecting our lips in a short kiss.

Pulling away, he gives me a small smile, "Wanna hang out after school? My place?"
"Of course," I say, nuzzling my nose against his.

*click*

I turn around and see my cousin with his phone out, giggling.
"GODDAMMIT TOORU HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF PRIVACY?!"

-o0o-

Once Kentarou opens the door I feel a large weight pounce on me and fall backwards.
"Hey Jax! Long time no see bud!" I exclaim scratching behind his ears.
He barks and licks my face which makes me giggle, "Ack- you're so cute!"
Looking up I see Ken staring at me and his dog with a small pout.

"Oh my gosh Ken are you jealous of a dog?" I burst out laughing and stand up from underneath Jax, walking over to him.
He blushes and looks away, but then brings his gaze back to me with a new intensity in his eyes,
"Well I think since you were avoiding me all week I should get all of your attention right now," he says.
"What do you mea- mh!" I'm cut off by his lips and suddenly I feel my back hit the wall, both of his hands pinning me against it.
He bites his lip a bit as he looks at me, "Right now... you're all mine,"

He connects our lips again and I wrap my arms around his neck, trying my best not to literaly melt. I feel so weak with him, but I like this new feeling.
As he slips his tongue inside my mouth his hands travel down to my waist.
I let out a moan as his lips move away from mine and onto my neck, sucking and biting.
He sucks on a certain spot and I feel my knees buckle, nearly sinking to the floor in pleasure but he presses against the wall, keeping me from falling.

Suddenly the front door opens and he pulls away, both of us staring at it.
His brother sighs, "I swear to god Kentarou you better have protection,"
"Shut up Itsuo! We weren't going to go that far," he blushes a bit.
I don't say anything, even if I tried I feel like my voice is stuck in my throat.
"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'll be in the kitchen," his brother laughs, walking away.

"You good?" Ken turns to me.
I nod, still breathing heavily.
"Let's go to my room," he says and I stare at him with wide eyes.
"Wha-?"
"Not for that! Just to like, cuddle and stuff," he mutters.
"Okay," I say, then smirk, "Carry me!"
"Why?"
"Because you can," I say and he picks me up carefully, bringing me to his room.

Laying me down on his bed he climbs in too, pulling me into a warm embrace.
I smile as I snuggle closer into his arms, breathing in his scent.
He kisses the top of my head and I feel another weight siddenly jump onto the bed.
Peeking up from his arms I smile at the dog, "Hey Jax, you gonna snuggle with us?"
"No. Jax, get off the bed," Kentarou growls and Jax whimpers a little.
"Aww, Ken it's fine! Jax, lay down," I command and he does, laying down on the other side of the bed.

"See, Ken!" I say.
He grunts a bit and pulls me closer wrapping his arms around my torso.
I exhale and let him hold me as I slowly start to drift off, and before I know it, I'm asleep.

-o0o-

"Wake up,"
"Noooooooooooooooooo," I groan, rolling over.
"We have school,"
"Screw school,"
"(F/N) get up," I feel someone shaking me and I open my eyes to see Kentarou.

"Hmm? Why am I here?" I mumble, sitting up.
"You feel asleep yesterday and I didn't want to wake you up. You ended up sleeping through the night, just how tired were you?" He asks.
I avert my eyes, "I didn't really sleep at all while we weren't talking,"
He touches my cheek lightly, making me look back at him, "I'm sorry,"
"Don't worry about it! I'm fine now! Do we have food?!" I say, standing up and stretching.
"Yeah, Itsuo made pancakes, they're in the kitchen,"

-o0o-

After we ate both of us walk to school and head to the gym where his morning practice.

"(F/N)!!!"
"Go away Tooru,"
"You're so meeeaaann," he whines as the rest of the third years come over.

Makki glances at my neck, then at Kentarou and smirks, "Glad to see you two had fun last night,"
"Wha- OH!" I cover my neck, blushing, "I-I'm just gonna head to practice,"
"Want me to walk you there?" Ken asks and I nod.
"Sure! C'mon!" I grab his hand as we walk to the girl's gym.

"(L/N)!"
I turn around at the voice to see Koharu running towards me, slightly out of breath.
Narrowing my eyes at her I step a little closer to Kentarou, "What do you want?" I ask harshly.

"We need you back on the football team! You were our best defense! We lost our last game 6-1 without you!" She says.
I laugh loudly, "You know, if I remember correctly, you said, and I quote, 'Fine, quit. We don't need you anyway',"
"But-"
"And do you remember what I said after that? I said 'Don't come crying to me when you lose all your games," I glare at her, "And look where we are now,"
"I'm sorry! But we do want you back, plus, you love sports! What will you do if you can't play football?!" She protests.
"I've already joined the girls volleyball club," I say.
Her entire expression changes in an instant, "Really? They'll probably kick you out, what would you do then?" She says, smirking at me.
"Join the basketball club, I'm actually pretty good at it," I shoot back without missing a beat.
Her smirk falters for a second, "A-and if they kick you out?"
"I've always wanted to try out the swim club," I muse, then turn back to Kentarou, "Come on, she's just wasting our time,"

As we walk away I hear her call, "YOU TWO ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER! BOTH OF YOU ARE FREAKS!"
"Ive been called worse by better," I say, turning just a bit to see the dejected look on her face.

"You're kind of a savage," Ken says as we get to the cgym doors.
"Well, duh, it runs in the family," I roll my eyes playfully and kiss him, then open the doors.

A/N: PLEASE READ- Soooo, since I'm probably going to be wrapping this book up soon (like one or two more chapters or something) I'm thinking about starting an Akaashi x Reader, CAUSE THAT BOY IS SO PRETTY IT'S UNFAIR! So would anyone be intrested in that, I'd start it soon too. I want to write that, but don't want to write something no one's gonna read, so would you guys read that or no? Pk that's all- bye.