9: College

REWRITTEN PART

Devin👆👆 I know Nick has been casted million times

Devin👆👆 I know Nick has been casted million times. But I felt him suited to this story. You can imagine both female and male lead.

Lilly's p.o.v

I felt at ease. A few tiny sobs past my lips as I relished the feeling of warmth against my body. His arms never wrapped around me but he didn't push me back as I expected him to do. I rubbed my cheek against the soft fabric of his suit shirt and enjoyed the feeling of him being so close to me. I wanted to stay there forever. But I knew I couldn't do that.

I reluctantly let go of him feeling sad again. I pouted at the loss of the contact looking down as I knew I would be looking horrible with my red cheeks and nose. I hesitantly peeked at him. His jaw was clenched and he was glaring at the wall behind me. Not at me, finally. His hands were clenched in the closed fists. His knuckles were turning white as he clenched his fists tightly. I frowned not liking the way he was hurting himself.

Hesitantly, I placed my small hand on his larger hand suddenly feeling brave. His head snapped to me so quickly making me jump. But I gripped his large rough hand in my trembling soft one. "You-u are hurting y-yourself." I exclaimed feeling blush coating my cheeks. His eyes softened for a second before they got hard once again. He gripped my wrist with his free hand and removed it from his clenched fist. I cradled my abandoned wrist close to my chest and gulped down the tears of hurt.

Few seconds passed in silence. He stood glaring at me and I stood missing the sparks from his hand.

Grrrrrr

I gasped and clutched my hand on my stomach as it gave the embarrassing sound in front of him. Oh boy! I didn't dare to look up at him. After few seconds my stomach rumbled again and I squeaked in embarrassment and blushed furiously. "I-it was n-nice m-meeting you-u. I have to go..um bye." I decided to run away from him as to save myself from further embarrassment.

I turned around ready to run away from the beautiful creature. But something gripped my sweater from the middle of my back. I turned around to see his large hand was gripping my sweater and his eyes were shining with amusement. I awed at him. He was looking so handsome and hot with amusement shining in those brown eyes. Few strands of his brown silky hair was falling on his eyes making him look like a tragic God.

"Come with me." He ordered me and walked towards the road. I gawked at him following him silently.

●●●