11: Delight

REWRITTEN PART

Lilly's p.o.v

There were the two feelings in the pit of my stomach...

Dread and Nervousness.

I stared at my reflection in the full length mirror. The red full sleeve dress clung on to me like a second skin. It highlighted each curve of my body which I didn't know, existed. I could barely breathe due to the tightness of the dress. It reached my mid thigh and had bare back.

I sighed deeply and stared back at my reflection again. My eyes were covered in a decent eyeliner and some nude eyeshadow. My lashes were thick with the mascara. I didn't bother adding the blush to my cheeks as they were naturally pink. But my lips were covered with red lipstick making them look full and bold. Which was not my taste. While my hair was down in a natural black wavy curls hiding my bare back.

"Damn! Where were you hiding before?"

Tina exclaimed clapping her hands on her mouth. I blushed and smiled nervously. "D-do I look okay?" I asked her. She gave me a funny look. "Okay? You look fabulous. No, you look a fabulous sexy siren. I am so excited to see the reactions of all those handsome boys when they will see you." My cheeks warmed at her compliment. She was right. I was not looking like a regular naive girl I really was. I was looking much older like a full grown woman. I smiled and tugged the ends of dress down.

"I think I may look over or something." Tina glared at me and I shrugged defensively. "Don't think of any silly thoughts. You are beautiful and you have every right to show yourself to the world. Do you understand me?" She asked while putting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded obediently. "Yes mother." I said smiling at her. She glared at me while her lips were twitching.

Tina was looking so beautiful and hot with her golden strapless dress with sequins. She was practically glowing in the light. Her dress reached her mid thigh as well. Her hair was down as well in brown curls. She had done smokey eye makeup with bold red lipstick. She was indeed a gorgeous girl. And she knew how to use her beauty well. That is why she always lectured me how to be myself.

"Oh my God! Look at my girls. I can't believe my eyes. You have grown up so early. So beautiful and gorgeous women." Mom gushed out while clapping her hands on her mouth. We both giggled and hugged mom. She patted our back. "Now make some poses. I am going to take some pictures of you girls." She said and took her phone out. Tina and I did weird poses giggling and laughing. Mom smiled at us and asked us to go so that we wouldn't get late.

We came downstairs with my mom giving us instructions about God knows what. "Are my girls ready?" Dad's voice came from the living room as he heard us. He came smiling. But his smile turned into the frown when he looked us up and down. "Wha- you are wearing that!" He exclaimed while crossing his arms across his chest. "Oh Michael! Leave it. They are grown ups. For God's sake, they are in the college. Now come on help me in the kitchen. No you don't get to open your mouth." Mom cut off all his protests by pushing him in the kitchen. I giggled at the two of them.

"Use protection okay? I don't want grand kids at such a young age." Dad's voice came from the kitchen making me blush furiously. "What? Why are you looking at me like that? I am already the daddy of my two baby girls. I do-" his voice was muffled all of sudden. Tina laughed at Dad's reaction. I smiled at her sheepishly. We grabbed our coats from the hanger and stepped out of the apartment. We made our way towards Tina's car.