7 [Final]

Taehyung was extremely gentle with me since it was my first time.

He never lost his patience with me even when I basically orgasmed at a single touch since I was a bit over sensitive.

He even let me switch off the lights initially despite him not wanting to. I was insecure about being naked in front of a man and he understood completely.

Only once I was comfortable enough with him, did he switch them on.

As I felt his eyes rove over me, I blushed and turned to the side, trying to cover myself as I hid my face behind my hand.

Taehyung chuckled as he leaned to press a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"You're perfect." He played with a strand of my hair. "Don't be shy." He pried my hand away from my face.

I looked up at him.

"How was it?" I asked. "I know it might not have been spectacular but I hope I wasn't totally bad at it." I muttered shyly. "It's just that I've never done this before and-"

My heart fluttered as Taehyung smiled. Lying down beside me, he hugged me from behind and inhaled my scent. The scent of my arousal.

"That was the most amazing sex I've ever had, sweetheart. You have no idea how good you were." He kissed my back.

"In fact, I could do this again and again. Possibly every night, but that's too much...so I'd like it if we could do this at least four times a week." He chuckled, nuzzling his nose against my neck.

His hot breath against my back gave me goosebumps and I shuddered slightly.

"B-but isn't that, isn't that too much too?" I stuttered at the thought of the prospect.

I wasn't sure if I could handle being this intimate with him so often without completely falling head over heels in love with him.

Taehyung smiled. "Considering how much I want you, no, it's not." He turned me over and pulled so he was on his back and I on top of his body.

My heart melted at the warmth in his eyes. He looked at me as if I was the only woman in the world.

"I love you, Y/N." He whispered pushing back my hair from my face lovingly. "I didn't think..." he paused. "I never thought I'd fall for you like this but you have stolen my heart, princess." He smiled. "I've never been more happier in my life than the past six months and now it feels as if I was barely passing my days when you weren't my wife-"

The sincerity and the pure emotion in his voice and the loving look in his eyes, made me tear up as I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

His hands stiffened on my waist as a tear fell onto his cheek.

"Are you crying?" He muttered concerned but I shook my head.

Taehyung grabbed my chin and kissed me harder. "I didn't know a sincere love confession could make you this unhappy." He chuckled.

Still sobbing, I hit his shoulder playfully.
"You're mean."

He laughed. "Won't you say it back?" He asked when we both finally sobered up.

I looked at his hopeful eyes and a waiting smile as I pressed a kiss to his cheek.

Maybe my sister had really been right all along.

"I love you too, my dear husband." I whispered as Taehyung pulled me in for another kiss.

I smiled into the kiss as I had finally found the love of my life, my Mr. Right...my Mr. Handsome.

Author's Note

Again, we've come to the end of this super short imagine series. I hope you'll enjoy reading my other short imagine series that aren't nearly as short as this one :) Borahae.