Part 1 - The Viles

Sonic moaned in pain, he was shaking grotesquely. "This is all my fault" He kept saying to himself. The fox standing behind him grinned, knowing this was a job well done, and disappeared into thin air. 

Sonic, meanwhile, was having visions, Knuckles, Tails, and Amy. Sonic looked onto the void as the fox that attacked him had gone. "Where is he?" A voice said to Sonic as he loomed down, gaining power. "I will never tell you!" Sonic yelled, sobbing as his throat hurt with each word. The figure smiled as he felt the hedgehog's life in his grasp. Sonic's face was flooded to the brim with tears as the pain was too much to bear.

"He does have a plan. He is toying with you and your friends!"

Sonic looked up to hear a new voice. Knuckles. "Don't leave me again!" Sonic yelled, sobbing. Knuckles was just the next round of Sonic's torture, he had already experienced all of his friends about as many times as you can count. Sonic couldn't take it anymore.

Suddenly, he heard the screams. Tails. Knuckles. and Amy, he knew this was his imagination, but the hedgehog sobbed, sobbed, and sobbed as he held his ears to avoid the pain. But, the time he had spent here had taught him well. Finally, Sonic just gave up and fell to the floor. He just toned the screams, and passed out, crying. He heard the words again.

Doomsday...

Doomsday...

Doomsday..

Doomsday...