The Special Case

Eggman walked into the room, and looked at the demon sitting on the chair. "Has everything gone to plan?" He asked as he turned toward the computer monitor, showing where his servants are. "Yes, boss! Everything has been going well!" Eggman heard King Dice say. "Boss, Sonic is headed here!" Eggman stated as his latest servant ran back to the base.

"Good... Bring him to me!" The Devil turned around and grinned maliciously. "Anything you say, boss!" King Dice said,  running out of the room to catch Sonic. King Dice brought the corrupted hedgehog and fox into the room.

The Devil started at Sonic and Tails, smiling. "Well well well," He said "Looks like you've joined our cause..." Sonic's eyes plummeted in the rough. The Devil smirked, "Go, flee and find Cuphead, Mugman, and the others who are left..." . The two nodded, and fled the scene quickly.

The Devil turned on a scanner. The syringe Eggman used had translated itself into a scanner. Sonic and Knuckles's data was normal. They had the injection glowing through their veins. Their true selves were hidden away. The soul was half-white and half-black. However, they plugged in Tails' data, and realized something was array.

Tails' data had the black injection in his veins, the soul was the same as the former two. However, in the mix of it, was blood and tears. The fox must be fighting back.... Eggman concluded. The soul was becoming a little whiter. The demon sighed, knowing this wasn't good. He sent a shock toward the fox. The blood and tears were instantly wiped from the DNA scan, and became normal.

The Devil grinned. Life was lovely.