Hedgehog Corrupted

Sonic spun at Cuphead in tears. Cuphead flew back in response, he flew back to the podium of the Master Emerald in pain. Cuphead twitched. "Sonic, what are you doing?!" Mugman shrieked in horror. Sonic just responded with a flare of hatred. Something that Should be obvious to the mug.

Sonic spaced out as he cried and spun his former friend. Whilst Cuphead cried from the discomfort of it all. "I didn't do anything!" Cuphead screamed in pain, just wanting it to end. Cuphead suddenly threw up, while Mugman gasped in horror. Sonic looked at the cup in disgust and confusion.

Cuphead started hurling. His tears not being able to describe the pain he felt.

"This!"

"This is how I felt the entire time you idiots have been here!"

Mugman jumped into action, pulling Sonic off, but failing to. Sonic jumped Mugman. Mugman screamed. It flared Cuphead, hearing his brother in danger, he wasn't able to handle or tolerate that. Cuphead shot a peashooter bullet. It hit Sonic in the spine, he turned toward Cuphead, and went all out.

Suddenly, Sonic changed. He had become... a monster. Sonic hurt Cuphead over and over as he slammed. Cuphead looked on in horror.

Mugman started to cry, and Sonic stopped. He looked at himself in horror. What has happened to me...? The Blue hedgehog happened to himself, I've been turning into a monster.... Sonic started sobbing as suddenly, purple started injecting from his spine. His eyes started to turn yellow.

*

Eggman gasped, he knew what was going on. "Boss!" He called on a walkie. "What?" A deep, dark voice responded. "It's Sonic, our injection worked! Once he finally realized he had become a monster, it's starting to take effect!" Eggman replied excitedly. "Great. Bring his former friends out," The demon ordered. "Just to let them reconnect one last time.. And then they'll be together forever.... helping me destroy the world!!"

*

Sonic sobbed as he knew he was finished, but was finished as a monster, and a greedy jerk. The Hedgehog cried as the purple had spread to half his body. The yellow eyes started to take effect. However, two figures went in front of him.

Tails and Knuckles

Sonic cried as he knew he disappointed them, too. Suddenly, everything felt peaceful. He felt confident again, he looked behind him, and saw a spark of memories. Him and Tails stopping Eggman for the first time. Super Sonic. Meeting Amy and Knuckles. Living life on the edge. He felt that way again, he knew he was ready, so he floated toward the next part of his life, even though his new self wouldn't like it, he would get to see his memories...

Forever...

*
Cuphead looked on as he saw the remainder of his old friend leave. Team Sonic was finally back together, but, in a more vile way this time. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles stared at the two cups. "Mugman, we gotta run! Come on!" Cuphead yelled as he grabbed Mugman and ran off.

I hope he is happy now! Cuphead thought bitterly.

Mugman sighed, wondering what he was thinking in the head.