The Emerald Deal

Cuphead and Mugman woke up to a loud shattering sound. "What was that?!" The mug asked, confused. Cuphead and Mugman got up from the pedestal and looked at the top of the staircase. The duo ran down it, wanting to see all the commotion. Cuphead turned and saw a weird wolf. It was swooping around, flying. "No!! Its not here!!" The wolf screamed.

All Cuphead could make of it was a weird type of wolf. Cuphead and Mugman ran to it. "Hey!!" Cuphead yelled. The wolf turned to them, confused.

**

You see, a few minutes earlier, interesting things were going on. This wolf was known as Fang the Wolf, it had been planning to steal the Master Emerald for a while, but Knuckles had always been guarding it. It had been his lifelong task. How did he get in this predicament? Well...

*

Fang ran through the woods, exploring as he wall jumped around the base. He was planning to steal Eggman's precious roboticizer. He didn't remember why he had. He just wanted the gems contained inside. Recently, Team Sonic had gone missing, and crime sprees were everywhere. He ran, and finally found the way in.

"High security, my tail.." He taunted as he busted in. Fang looked around for anything interesting. Interesting machinery had gotten stronger. His attention was diverted to empty tubes. "Huh.. Looks like there had been a struggle.." Fang said, noticing the broken glass and blood. He finally saw the blue hedgehog strapped in the tube.

Fang looked at him. Eggman must've gotten someone big to do the work. However, he noticed the other tubes. Miles "Tails" Power, Sonics friend. "How?" He asked. He saw many faces he didn't recognize. A blue bird, a rat, and a dragon. They were all unconscious and floating. However, he then saw Knuckles. That means the Master Emerald is prone... The wolf smiled.

Fang was about to leave when suddenly he was encased. He saw a large figure standing over him. Eggman. "Oh, how did we predict this pathetic rescue..?" Eggman asked, smiling. "Im not here for you or your pathetic house guests!" Fang retaliated. "I'm here to find the Master Emerald!!" He yelled. "Sorry, pal. We won't be giving you it. You see, the man downstairs is busy with it at the moment.." Eggman smiled.

"Well, Ill take it! I'll-" Fang yelled. "Look, how about a deal?" Another voice said. Fang turned and saw the demon smiling at him. "We'll give you this emerald in exchange for a certain something..." The demon smiled, a parchment in his hand. "These two boys!" He yelled, holding a picture of Cuphead and Mugman in the casino on that fateful day.

"All I have to do is get them?" Fang asked. The demon nodded, smiling. "Or.. We could do the other option.." He said, holding out a contract. Fang pointed at the photo. "Now! Go!! Find them!!" The demon yelled, kicking Fang out.

Fang looked and started to search the two boys out. "Where..?" HE asked himself. He then turned toward Angel Island and smiled. "But first. I have a emerald to collect" He said, forgetting about what Eggman said. He ran forward...