season 1:Taste

Lust/情慾(Qíngyù)

Lust/情慾(Qíngyù)

noun

very strong sexual desire.

"he knew that his lust for her had returned"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{K A I R I P.O.V}

I walked toward our meeting spot. Alvaro was no where to be found. I got pushed into a locker.

"Yo watch where the fuck your going, dumb bitch" I turn to see a tall ass guy. 

"You should watch your mouth, baby" I rolled my eyes.

"Dont call me that shit, and I'll say what the fuck I want" I rolled my eyes. I'm honestly not in the fucking mood to deal with some ignorant ass senior. 

{T H I R D P.O.V}

Mattia pinned the smaller boy on the wall.Tired of hearing his mouth.The smaller boy just observed. 

"Why so quiet angel?" The cocky boy smirked. Kairi opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted. "That's what I thought" mattia walked away leaving a speechless kairi.

{M A T T I A P.O.V}

That kid already got on my nerves. But seeing him pinned under me, looking helpless. That image played over and over in my head.

I bumped into another person. How many short ass kids go here? I raised an eyebrow when I saw alejandro caught him.

Then I examined the short kid. He matched the description of the boy alejandro told me he kept seeing in his dreams.

"Yo kid, gotta name?" I felt like being nice. If this was my brother love interest, might as well know him.

"Alvaro, thanks" he thanked alejandro. Before turning back to me. "What is you two's name?"

I smirked "mattia, ugh I'll catch you guys later, bye aloe vera" I headed towards homeroom. Fuck we get our new schedules.

When I sat down in my seat I looked in the hallway. I seen alejandro handing the boy his phone. Reminder: alejandro owes you big time.

I decided to put my head down until I hear my name. A couple of minutes go by.

"Mattia" the teacher calls. I get out my seat and grab the paper from her hand.

History first, math second, science third, Spanish fourth, lunch, English fifth,finacing sixth, and free period for last.

It wasn't bad except that I had history early. I cant believe this is last quarter. After this summer I will inherit my family's business. That's why I took financial classes.

When the bell finally rung I made my way to history. I saw alejandro going the same direction so I decided to walk with him.

"Ayy, yo got his number?" I dapped him up. He smiled showing his dimple.

"Yea, hes going to the party tonight so I offered to bring him. I guess we taking him and his friend. His friends name is kay-ree or something I dont know-"

I was listening until I saw the boy from earlier walking into a class. My class.

Me and alejandro, who stopped talking. Walked in the classroom. Me and the boy instantly meeting eyes.

[end of chapter]

(Preveiw:

"Baby give me a taste, of those lips" I smirked looking him up and down. He rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you")

Like
Comment