season 1: ALEVARO

warning;smut

previously:

""so you only kissed me to help?" Alejandro spoke up.

{A L V A R O P. O. V}

My heart dropped at the sentence. I didn't want him to think that. I only agreed so quickly because I have feelings for him. I'm scared, my ex made us so secretive and it hurt me a lot. "ale-" I was cut of by the car coming to a complete stop. I let a large sigh as I was left in the car alone.

I honestly couldn't leave us like this I just cant let him think that im that type of person.I ran to him. I snatch his wrist and dragged him upstairs. I search for an open room praying not to walk in on someone, once we reaached an empty room I pushed him in and locked the door. once I turned around my lips were met by his. almost as instinct I kissed back. i rose on my tippie toes pushing my lips againts his.my arm snaked around his neck. This is everything i ever wanted.

I was kissing the boy i had tried to supress my feelings for. only because of the time we shared had been short. when he finally pulled away, i open my mouth to finish my early explanation. but once more i was cut off. "why was i used? why couldn't you just kiss Roshaun or Robert?"

"it not like that! it wasn't even just to help" i cried out. his face didn't soften instead he looked even more upset with me. "why are you so mad! you just kissed me! so please tell me alejandro, what did i do that was so wrong"

"ITS DIFFERENT BECAUSE I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU. BEFORE I EVEN KNEW YOU TOO, YOU WERE IN MY DREAMS. THATS WHY ITS WRONG, I FEEL USED BECAUSE I HAVE FEELINGS" he looked like the type to never yell, it was scary but it pushed me to yell back.

"ITS NOT WRONG, I HAVE FEELINGS TO BUT I BET YOU WOULDNT THINK THAT BECAUSE IM JUST SO INSESTIVE OR I-" he lifted my whole body up, placing me on the bed. i giggled "we're so stupid" he join my laughter. once we both died down I leaned in slowly kissing him, closing my eyes.

"congrats on finding your soulmate" Alejandro smiled looking at me. he gabbed my face staring at every part of my face. "good luck on figuring out how strong your love will be" the ladies voice faded and we returned to the room once more.

Alejandro kissed me as i slowly laid back. he trailed kisses on my neck, subconsciously i bit my lip.

{T H I R D P. O. V}

SLOW KISSES

LOVE WAS WHAT THEY WANTED BUT ALL THE INNOCENT LOVE TURNED INTO LUST.

ONCE MORE THEIR LIPS MET, MOVING IN SINCE. TONGUE WAS ADDED, THE DESIRE TO KNOW WHAT THE OTHER TASTED LIKE. THE ANSWER, NOTHING THEY EVER TASTED BEFORE MATCHED THE SWEETNESS.

the older boy went down on the younger kissing every inch. he was half sided with lust and love. he didn't want to hurt the boy, he wanted to please him. he prayed this would be perfect, he wanted to spend his life with his soulmate.

he slowly pulled off the boys pants. The younger stared , wanting everything he was about to receive. the older gave one last look for permission. once he got that nod, he quickly pulled of Alvaro's last piece of cloth. his harden member sprung up. Alejandro put his fingers up to Alvaro's lips. "suck for daddy", the short boy just opened his mouth as the fingers entered. he swirled his tongue around the fingers sucking them while keeping eye contact.

the sight aroused Alejandro, making him want to hurry up but he needed to prep the boy. his fingers circled the rim of the hole, making the small boy whine. he slowly inserted two fingers making the younger lightly hiss. he slowly pumped in and out. he heard small whines. he sped up his fingers making Alvaro moan/yelp. Alejandro kept going adding another finger. he watched as he made Alvaro's toes curl. pre-cum dripping out both boys tip.

"Babyboy what do you really want?" his actions never stopped Alvaro could barely open his mouth without letting out a high pitch feminine moan. "use your word for daddy"

"please papi, i need you" he moaned out. Alejandro removed his fingers pulling of both his pants and boxers. Alvaro stomach dropped "Ale, Alex t-that's not going-"

"you wanted it now take it" he kissed Álvaro as he an line his tip. he slowly pushed in Alvaro clenched tightly making Alejandro groan, "baby loosen up, its going to hurt a little but I promise Ill make it feel really good" Alvaro nodded slowly unclenching, Alejandro pushed until he was fully in.

"I'm ready daddy" Alejandro got even more turned on by those words. he slowly paced in and out. Alvaro breath hitched as he slowly felt pleasure he still felt a little pain but it faded the more Alejandro thrusted. "fuck, faster" Alvaro moaned.

Alejandro sped up his strokes going deeper each time. Alvaro's eyes rolled back in the amount of pleasure. Alejandro groaned lowly, "baby you feel so good" he growled speeding up. the bed started squeaking but couldn't really be heard over Alvaro's moans and Alejandro's groans.

they were both coming close. Alvaro's legs started to shake as Alejandro's strokes switched from fast to deep and long. "baby I'm close". Alvaro untouched came. Alejandro kept going as Alvaro rode his high. Alejandro came inside of Alvaro. they both were left sweating and painting.

{Smut over}

"lil mama a party girl, she just want to have fun too" Kairi hips met Mattia's. both boys aroused by the action. upstairs two others felt the same, the whole party was surrounded by lust and drugs.

Mattia smirked showing of his teeth as he stared down at Kairi. Kairi got up grabbing Mattia's wrist dragging him to get drinks.

{E N D O F C H A P T E R}