season 2:drunk

Warning:smut

{T h i r d p

{T h i r d p. o. v} <two months prior to the present>

As mattia's personal maid, kairi rarely did kitchen work. He didnt mind because it gave him more time with alvaro.

It was a late night. Alejandro and mattia went out for drinks and probably would return to an empty house.

Alvaro had left earlier than kairi. Leaveing him alone in the kitchen. The other two maids said their goodbyes when they left.

He was left in a mansion alone doing dishes. Its was wierd, he usually would get paranoid being left alone.

Kairi put in his airpods. Mattia insisted on buying him. The wasain blushed at the memory.

"Hey siri, what's today's date"

"January 8th"

"Whew one month until I'm 18" he cheered. He put on hyping musicing swaying his hips.

°°°°°°

A drunken mattia had enter his house. He heard the boy cheer about his birthday. He started walking towards the voice. Usually all his maids were gone at this time.

{M A T T I A }

I heard a light humming. Fuck my head hurts. I walked into the kitchen but he must've not noticed me. I wasnt mad about it though.

I watched as the small boy swayed his hips as he washed the dishes. Contain yourself for one more month, mattia. I should've listened to my head. But I'm too intoxicated to care about any consequences.

I walked up behind him, he swung his hip once again causing me to let out a low groan. I gripped his hips to stay in front of my waist. I bent down and kissed his neck.

"S-sir-"

"Shhh baby, please let me love you"

"Okay" he turned around kissing my lips lightly. I smirked into the kiss. Imma make him my little sugar baby.

I parted our lips, he let out a whimper. That made me smile. I kissed his neck. "Baby" no response. I sucked on his neck as hard as I could. He let out a loud moan, I could tell he been holding it in.

"Baby"

"Hmmm, yes"

"Can you do something for daddy" i pulled away from his neck.

"Y-y-yes" I kiss his lips.

"Good boy, can you use those pretty lips on daddy" he nodded shyly. I kissed his lips. "I swear daddy will make it up to you"

"Okay daddy" he got on his knees infront of me. Hearing him call me daddy was one of the best sounds I ever heard.

"Mmmh good boy" my fingers ran through his fluffy, soft hair. He slowly unzipped my pants, while looking back at me .

He pulled my pants and boxers down to my thigh, staring at my dick in awe. "You liking what you see, it can be all yours baby"

"I'll make it mine" and with that he took my whole member in his mouth.

"Oh fuck" I threw my head back. Gasping lightly, fuck. He just kept pushing forward not gagging. He was so sexy, he wasnt sloppy.

It took everything not to face fuck him right now. He was jerking off my other inches that didnt fit in his mouth. I could feel my tip hitting the back of his throat.

He pulled back, kissing the tip gently. Wiping some saliva from his chin. "You can take control" he smiled shyly at me.

I smirked down at him. I lifted his chin making his eyes meet mines. "You're so beautiful"

I grabbed my length, rubbing my tip on his lips. "Open" he obeyed. I pushed myself all into his mouth. This time he gagged. I rocked my hips slowly for him to adjust. he bobbed his, deep throating my dick. self control.

fuck.it. I grabbed his hair, thrusting roughly into his mouth. I couldn't stop, it felt so good, he was so good. he wasn't gagging he was taking it like a champ. the closer I felt the harder I would go. I threw my head back letting out a loud groan. "fuck Kairi" i rolled my eyes. the pressure in my stomach becoming too much. "Sono vicino bella" i mumbled in Italian closing my eyes.

"kai stop I'm going to" he hallowed his cheeks sucking me off. he pushed his head away so he only had my tip in his mouth, sucking hard. and with that i released in his mouth.

"good boy"

{E N D O F C H A P T E R}