season 1:Bet

Sexuality| sessualitànoun

noun

capacity for sexual feelings.

"she began to understand the power of her sexuality"

Similar:

sensuality

sexiness

seductiveness

desirability

sexual appetite

sexual instincts

sexual urges

passion

desire

a person's sexual orientation or preference.

plural noun: sexualities

"people with proscribed sexualities"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{M A T T I A P.O.V}

I smirked, licking my lips. He must be a junior. I decided that I'm going to mess with him since this morning was fun.

I walked over to the seat next to him. "That seat is taken" he said. Like I give a fuck.

I pulled out the chair sitting down, I could feel him rolling his eyes. "Damn baby, I can't wait to see your eyes roll to the back of yo-"

"Shut the fuck up, and I told you stop calling me that" he scooted away from me. I'm not gonna lie, it pissed me off.

"Fine give me a kiss I'll leave you alone" he gave me a dirty look. But something in his face said he wanted to do it.

So I pushed. I grabbed his seat pulling it next to mine. "Listen to daddy, and give me a kiss" my tone was demanding as I managed to keep a straight face. He stood quiet.

So I got in his ear. "Baby give me a taste, of those lips" I smirked looking him up and down. He rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you" I grabbed his face. Forcing him to look at me.

"How you going to fuck me but not give me a kiss" I saw him smirk. He gave me a seductive smile. I dont trust him.

"Fine I'll give u an kiss and after y-" I smashed my lips into his. He took a little to kiss back. He opened his mouth a little allowing me to put my tongue in his mouth.

He pulled away and I made a questioning face. Then I realized, we are still in class. He blushed looking at the teacher. Which caused a light smirk on my face.

I stood there admiring his face. "Mattia, I dont think kairi's face has the notes on it" the teachers scratchy voice made me roll my eyes. As I heard a chuckle.

"Oh so its funny?" I whispered.

"Leave me alone" so I kept my word. And left him alone for the rest of class. I licked my lips. They tasted like him.

The class ended in 5 minutes. We had finished all our work so the teacher decided to let us talk. "Your name is kairi?" He gave me a stank eye.

"Yes, mAtTiA" he giggled. Holy shit. A smile was stuck on my face. His giggle just made my day.

"Ohhh wait are you friends with that's short kid, aleo vero"

"One, that's my nickname for him. But yes, why you ask"

"Oh so your kay-ree" I laughed. But he give me a look. "My bestfriend didnt remember your name when he was telling me that he  was picking you guys up" I explained. He just nodded.

I looked at him. He had bags under his eyes. Only then I noticed he looked unhappy. Great mattia, bother the cute ass depressed kid. I had no problem saying he is cute I mean I know I like girls, but I am attracted to males

I'll still identify as straight tho. While I was zoning out kairi must have dropped his pencil or something. Because when I turn toward him he was bent over.

I knew the thoughts in my head were rated r. But instead of doing anything. I bring his ass on my lap. I might be a little hard. "Stop showing what's mine".

Mine.

Everything was black. Me and kairi were in a room a dim purple light lit the room.

"Congratulations you've found you soulmate" a women's voice boom. I looked around but no one was there.

"Not much will change until you have sex for the first time. Based on the amount of pleasure you will realize how much you need each other"

Just like that, I'm back in class with kairi on my lap. His cheeks burning red. I found my soulmate.

"Soulmates, so I have to deal with you forever"

"Damn I love how not even for a second did you doubt me giving you extreme pleasure" I tried to tease but he seemed not to care.

"Its funny how you try to tease me, and I can feel how hard you got just at the sight of me bending over. But it's okay baby because" he leaned in my ear.

"Soon, I'll be bent over for you. Oh, and I wont call you daddy, your pápí" the bell rung and if it was possible my pants, that our sweats, tightened even more.

Imma fuck a midget.

[E n d  o f  c h a p t e r]

Like
Comment