The Place Where It All Started

I was just a bystander watching the starry sky above me. I loved how they glow with brilliance at night. And how the Sun shone so bright in the day. I always loved the stars

' It was at that time when I found her. A girl with black straight hair in ponytails. With straight black hair all the way down to her waist. She was so pretty I was so stiff that time.
She went near me and asked me where she was. I gladly answered back to her. I told her the exact location we were. Our conversation started that time. I asked her what was her name. She replied to me saying her name was Lily. Thats when it all started.

Daisy: Nice to meet you Lily my name is Daisy and I'm a grade 5 student here. I haven't seen you around here are you new?
Lily: I am i just moved here with my mother. We live over there near that big cherry tree. Thats our house. You should come visit sometimes. :-)
Daisy: What a coincidence we live there next to your house. Where are you planning to go to school?
Lily: Well my mother enrolled me to Dream Star Academy. And I'm grade 5 too.
Daisy: Really you go there too. Me too I'm on class A. How about you?
Lily: Me too! Let's do our best together then?
Daisy: Sure ^_^ I'll take you back home you might get lost around the way now.
Lily: Thanks for the help Daisy. How about you stop by for tea?
Daisy: Thanks I'd be glad too.
The two friends became close but one day Daisy heard bad news from Lily.
Daisy:Say Lily I when I'm high school I want to go to the same school you do. So that way we wont be separated ever again. So where do you want to go?
Lily: London.
Daisy: What did you say Lily i didn't hear you back there?
Lily: Mom is taking me to London to let me study there for two years. So when I come back you'd be 3rd year that time. I'm sorry mom just told me about it yesterday too.
Daisy: *shocked* But you will come back right? Even if you went there you'll still come back right? (About to cry)
Lily: Yes I will I promise. I will so until we meet again promise me you wont forget about me and I wont forget about you too okay? Promise?
Daisy: Why would I? Promise i wont ^_^
The time passed by Lily went to London alone the next day and Daisy sent her off it was painful but the promise they made that time was unbreakable...

Chapter 1 is finished. Please do not forget to comment and vote. I'll update again next time when I'm bored. Heehe...
=[THANKS]=