8 [food fight]

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was in between period 2 and 3, the team was dispersed throughout the stadium. Everyone was either buying food or going to the bathroom. Coach and Wil had to tell everyone where everything was located since they were the only ones that have ever been there before. Willow and Guy left to get popcorn and soda.

"Do you know where the bathrooms are?" Guy asked shifting back and forth on his feet signaling he really had to go. Willow laughed.

"Yeah right around straight ahead then a left, but before you go want anything?" Wil asked since she was at the concession stands.

"Hot dog!" That was all he said before he darted to the bathroom.

"Werido" She said to herself.

Wil was next to order so she got out her money. "Hi can I get a hot dog, popcorn and two coca-colas please?" After ordering she stood to the side waiting for the food.

After awhile she was handed their sodas and a cup of popcorn. She was told that the hot dog would take a little longer since they were out when she ordered. When the hot dog came out Wil took it over to a tiny table where the condiments were. When she put down the hot dog she felt two people standing behind her. A little too close for her liking. She looked up to see the last set of people she wanted too; McGill and Larson.

"What do you guys want?" Wil questioned, she really wanted nothing to do with these guys. She was finally off that horrible team and the only time Wil wanted to worry about them was on the ice.

"Nothing just wanted to tell you that you and the Ducks are going down IF you ever make it to the championship" McGill said laughing with Larson.

"Oh, trust me we will and the Ducks and I will win. And we'll win big." She could tell that made the two of them mad because before she knew it McGill took her popcorn and poured it onto her head. "You jerk! I payed for that." McGill and Larson left laughing as Willow was fuming from them wasting her popcorn.

"Hey did the food come ye- whoa what happened to you?" She turned to see Guy.

"McGill and Larson is what happened, they wasted my perfectly fine and tasty popcorn" Willow started picking the popcorn out of her hair.

"Here let me help" Guy said stepping in front of her brushing some of the food from her hair. "They just keep on adding to the list of reason we should smoke their butts in finales."

"Trust me it was a longe enough list before this" Guy chuckled. That alone made Willow smile.

His laugh was so cute.

The buzzer went off signaling the 3rd period was starting. "We should probably go to the others." Wil grabbed their sodas and handed Guy his hot dog.

Wil was making her way to her seat when Jesse asked why she was covered in popcorn.

I guess I didn't clean up all that well, she thought looking down at herself.

"McGill." she answered getting heated just thinking about it.

"He poured popcorn on you?!" Connie questioned wiping missed popcorn off Wil's pants and shirt.

"Yeah and I didn't even get to eat some of it." She said plopping grumpily down in the stadium seat.

"Add that to the list of things he'll pay for" Jesse said. Willow smiled to herself. At least she was getting somewhere with Jesse.

The game had ended and all of us were getting our hockey bags and heading to the van. The whole team; even Coach, was tired and ready to crash. Willow was probably gonna go home, turn on MTV and fall asleep watching it.

"You think you could come over tonight?" Guy asked.

That caught Willow of guard, "I don't know probably I'd have to go home and ask first." She didn't necessarily have to she could always call home, but she would have to go back anyway to get clothes.

"Okay we could eat and watch TV if you come over. Or just crash and get ready for the game tomorrow evening." He stopped and handed his bag to Coach who then put it into the back.

"Yeah that sounds like fun" She said smiling before getting in the van then turning to help Guy in. This time it was Peter and Terry on the floor; which surprisingly Willow was wishing to be sitting there instead of being smushed.

761 words