15 [la lune]

Willow's POV:

that night coach told use to meet at the diner that Charlie and my mom work at. I went there early to help set up along with charlie. I had set out cheeseburgers, pizza, chips, fires, and the sauces on the counter area. charlie had set out spirte, rootbeer, coca cola, dr. pepper, and water on one of the tables. my mom, charlies mom, and coach helped with decoration. we had light and dark pink streamers hanging from the ceiling. there was a sign outside congratulating the team on our win. my mom had put some red table clothes to go over the tables. I had asked my dad to bring our karaoke machine to give us something to do.

"i think i looks great." charlie said putting the last drink on the table.

i looked around the diner. "it looks beautiful."

everyone started showing up one by one. once everyone was here we ate and talked. i ate so much i thought i was gonna puke, but that didn't stop me from having fun. most of the time the parents were outside talking amongst themselves.

"alright guys it's karaoke time!" i yelled. everyone started yelling that they wanted to go first. charlie and adam sung ain't no mountain high enough by marvin gaye & tammi terrell first. then connie, tammy and I, we sung hooked on a feeling by blue swede. then connie and guy sung my girl by the temptations.

we spent hours sining. everyone went more than once. averman was the last one to go. he chose we are the champions by queen. we were all singing with him though.

I paid my dues, time after time.

I've done my sentence but committed no crime.

averman sung a little off pitch. I laughed and started singing along.

ive had my share of sand kicked in my face,

but I've come through.

go on an on an on an on!

by now everyone was singing or screaming the lyrics.

we are the champions, my friends.

and we'll keep on fighting till the end.

we are the champions.

we are there champions!

I took a second to look at everyone in the room. I truly loved everyone in here like a family. its only been a couple weeks, but they've been the best weeks of my life.

as I was gazed over my new family my eyes met with a certain blonde haired boy. I smiled at him and waved. he smiled and waved back. I don't know how long we started at each other but I was snapped out of it when charlie put his arm around my shoulders and started swaying. I just laughed and began singing again.

it was towards the end of the night everyone was still here helping clean up. I cleaned up food with guy and Jesse.

"so what'd you think of wils singing?" jesse asked guy.

"definitely the best i've heard" he said laughing.

"yeah i did so good that you will never ever hear it again" i said laughing.

when we all finished cleaning it was around 12am and all the kids were dropped of at my house to spend the night. it wasn't planned it kinda just happened.

i let the girls borrow some of my clothes to sleep in. the boys went next door to adams house to get clothes. before everyone was back i set up blankets on the couch and sleeping bags on the floor. we picked a movie which was IT(old one). connie, tammy, and i sat up on the couch and the boys were on the floor.

a couple minutes into the movie everyone was asleep. i was cuddled into connie, tammy cuddled into me. jesse and terry had their feet in each others faces. along with peter and karp. tommy was curled in a little ball. fultons blankets were gone and stolen by goldberg. avermans glasses were upside down on his face. guy, charlie, and adam were cuddling each other.

that night we were all walking on air. 

it was one of the best nights of my life. and I got to spend it with my new family

~quack quack~

700 words