13 [crush]

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was now Monday and the sleepover with Connie was well over. It wasn't like she didn't have fun, she had loads of it. It was the fact that Connie and her have the same crush and that she couldn't have even been honest about it. Wil also has to find a random guy to say she likes just to please Connie.

What has my life come too.

"Hey Willow!" Willow turned around and not doubt, there was Connie and Guy. Together.

Yay.

"Hey Connie, Guy" Connie and Guy caught up walking along side of her. She avoided looking at Guy though.

"So?" Connie looked to her as if she were supposed to read her mind. Connie rolled her eyes. "Have you seen mystery guy yet?" Willow had really hoped she had forgotten about that.

"Not yet" Willow said looking at her shoes as they walked.

"Mystery guy?" Guy asked looking over at the two girls, confusion written all over his face.

"Wil's crush" Connie answered wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"Oh" Guy deflated. He wasn't expecting that. He didn't think she took notice in any of the guys at their school. Or anyone for that matter.

"Well, I've got to get to class. Bye." Even though her first class didn't start for another 10 minutes she sped off.

Lunch time rolled around and since the whole grade had it together Willow got to see all of the Ducks. She got her food then walked out of the lunch line and searched for the Ducks.

She walked over to the Ducks table and sat in between Adam and Charlie. Connie directly across from her with Guy next to Connie. She had just started eating her food and began talking to Charlie and Adam for awhile.

"So Wil, you find him yet" Connie asked from across the table making most of the Ducks look at them in confusion.

Really in front of everyone Connie.

She had been looking for a guy to have a fake crush on, but none peaked her interest. It's not that her school didn't have any cute guys, it's just none of them stood out. Not like a certain blonde. Although she had found an okay guy that she could eventually point out to Connie just so she would stop nagging her about it.

"Uh yeah he's over there" She scanned the crowd for her 'crush' and once she found him she pointed him out.

Not gonna lie he was pretty cute just definitely not her type.

"Ooo he's cute" Connie said as Guy picked at the pepperoni on his overly greasy school pizza.

"Who's he?" Adam asked.

Please do not say anything Connie. I beg of you.

"That's Wil's crush" Connie announced to the whole table.

"Connie!" Willow said on the verge of being too loud that the neighboring tables would hear her. Connie raised her hands in defense and started eating.

Everyone instantly started teasing her about having a crush. Especially Jesse. Apparently some knew of him cause they added that he was rich somewhere in the teasing.

I'm never gonna hear the end of it.

518words