10 [bonding]

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Willow woke up to a really bright room. She tried opening her eyes, but they immediately closed due to the excessive amount of light. Once she could open them and looked around the room she realized it wasn't her room or even her living room. Wil had forgotten she slept over at Guy's house.

Willow remembered watching Beetlejuice then that was it. She guessed that Guy went to his room, but when she went to step off the couch she noticed him on the floor next to her.

She thought at first he had just fell off, but knew that was wrong as he had gotten a pillow and blanket for himself.

He looks so peaceful.

Wil laid back onto the couch and pulled the blanket she was using -Guy had gotten it for her when he got his pillow and blanket- up to her shoulders.

She wasn't sure what time it was, but she was sure that she was starving. She hated being awake first seeing as she didn't want to rummage through someone's kitchen; especially when this was her first time here.

Luckily, not even 30 minutes later Guy had started to wake up.

"Hey there sleepy head" Willow said laughing at the way his hair was stood up and flattened in different spots.

He grumbled back stretching. Guy was not a morning person.

Wil laughed and got up. She went over and got her clothes from her bag and headed for the bathroom. She changed into sweatpants and a grey shirt with an North Stars sweatshirt. She took her hair down and fixed it into a braid. When she went back into the living room Guy wasn't there so she went to his bedroom door and knocked. Guy told her to come in and the door opened to reveal a dressed tired looking Guy.

"Mornin'" he asked.

"Morning. I hope you slept okay, you didn't have to sleep on the floor."

"What's the point of a sleepover if you don't even sleep in the same room?" He raised his hands up. He picked up a comb and attempted to force his hair to flatten.

It's wasn't working. So he gave up and grabbed a hat.

Before he put that hat on Wil raised a hand to ruffle his hair, "How is your hair so fluffy?"

"I don't know it just is" He said smoothing his hair down and putting the hat on. Then he moved from his desk in his room and headed towards the kitchen.

They had decided on having cereal for breakfast and although it was bland, Guy jumping to reach the bowls since he was too short made up for it. Eventually he got them and poured frosted flakes into a bowl for him and Willow. After grabbing her bowl Wil hopped up on the counter; a habit that she had recently acquired, and began eating.

"Is your mom still here?" Wil questioned shoving a spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

"No she never came home." Willow gave him a look that asked why he didn't seem concerned. "Probably with some guy" he looked to his cereal.

Willow didn't want to pry so she shoved her face with more cereal. "My mom has a lot of different" he paused looking for the right word "guy... 'friends'." Willow nodded understanding what he meant.

"Well if you don't want to be stuck here alone you could always stop by my place. Adam and I usually play hockey in his driveway." Guy smiled in thanks.

"So what do you think we should do today?" He asked changing the subject. Willow didn't mind.

"I don't know we could go to the mall. Even though we don't have money" She giggled putting her bowl in the sink.

Guy nodded "We could go to Hans, check out his new stuff."

"That's a better idea." Wil headed into the living room and got her shoes from by the door, then sat on the couch to put them on.

When she finished lacing her shoes there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Guy said. He opened the door to reveal Jesse with his knees pads, elbow pads, and a helmet on.

"The team is down at the pond celebrating our win come on" Jesse said pointing outside with his stick.

"I'll go change" Guy said running to his room. Jesse partially walked inside the apartment so he wasn't standing in the hallway.

He looked over to the couch and saw Willow. Jesse had a pondering look on his face. Like he was wondering if he should invite Wil; a "cake-eater", or not.

She did want to go. She had so but fun last time she played on the pond, but Willow just decided she was gonna leave, let the team have fun.

"I have to start heading home" She picked up her two bags by the door.

"You're invited too" Jesse said. Willow didn't look up at him so she could hide her smiled. She felt like she was almost at the friendship zone with him and as much as Jesse would deny it, she was just a step from it.

At the pond Charlie told Wil that he was the one to convince Jesse to invite her. She wasn't completely surprised by that, but what did surprise her was how Jesse barely put up a fight when she insisted Adam came too.

The whole team was at the pond this time around. Even Coach showed up, though he didn't skate much.

Willow noticed that Adam and Charlie were huddled together talking. While Wil was excited they were she grew suspicious knowing nothing good could come from the way they were trying to talk quietly.

She realized that she should have just go up to them, because seconds later she got hit in the face with what felt like an ice brick.

Willow heard laughing around her as she wiped snow from her hair and face. She knew exactly who threw it. "Adam, I am going to kill you!"

She instantly bent down to grab snow then launched it at Adam; who tried to doge it, but ended up with it hitting him between the shoulder and neck.

That started an all out war; especially when Charlie hit Coach in the back causing snow to get into his jacket.

By the end of it they were all covered in snow. Avermans glasses fell off about a hundred times from getting hit in the face so much.

1088 words