《Chapter 2》

Deku's POV

It was our last period and our teacher for today is Midnight sensei. I took some notes that are written in the board. This time it's easier to see on the board since Kacchan is short now.

"Okay class, change to your sports uniform were going to continue our combat training." Midnight sensei said while leaving the room.

I practiced some new combat skills with Iida yesterday. I hope I could remember all the kicking moves he taught me. We all went to our locker and I heard Kaminari talking to Kacchan.

"Hey Bakugou where are you going to change your clothes?" Kaminari questioned.

"Tch. In the boy's locker why not? My fucking clothes are there." Bakugou answered.

Wait- in the boy's locker room? Shouldn't be Kacchan in the girl's locker? Kacchan is not a pervert type and I think he respect girls too? or not.

Bakugou's POV

Tch. These idiots kept asking me fucking hundreds of questions when I first came in the class. I wanna blow up their faces but I'll end up suspended again but I don't care if I got suspended. I sighed and looked to my right and saw Deku staring at me. Why the fuck does Deku kept looking at me? What a freak. We went to our lockers and all the freaks are looking at me confused.

"Why the hell are you guys looking at me? Wanna start a fight?" I asked them ready to blow up their faces.

"We're just confused why are you in the boy's locker, shouldn't you be in the girl's locker?" Soy sauce said removing his uniform.

"I can decide whatever I want. So shut the fuck up and mind your own damn business, soy sauce." I said.

I removed my blouse and my skirt. Good thing I wear shorts and sleeveless shirt. All the freaks are looking me again it's pissing me off. The fucking grape juice is standing beside me looking at my body. What a fucking pervert. I changed to my sports uniform. I kicked Mineta's shitty face and went out in the room while Four eyes doing the karate thing in his hand.

Deku's POV

Kacchan is more tough than before. She dosen't care if anyone sees her body. When she changed her clothes her breast and ass are so-

"Midoriya we need to go." Iida said snapping me back to reality. Why does everyone snap me when I think about Kacchan's private part?

"Sure I'll be there!" I said.

---

Ever since Kacchan became a girl I was distracted and I can't focus properly. Do I have feelings for her? I sighed while smashing the ice walls. Todoroki-kun is looking at me worried again.

"O-ouch." I heared Mina in pain.

I looked back and saw Kacchan on sitting on top of Mina with a smirk. Just like a queen.

"Ha! You can't beat me even though I'm a girl. Tch. What a loser. Who wants to fight with me huh? Im sure you guys can't beat me." Kacchan said with pride while releasing her quirk.

Kacchan looked at me with fire in her eyes. I can tell that she will pick me.

"Oi Deku! Your gonna fight with me, nerd." Kacchan pointed at me.

No one's POV

Midoriya released his full cowling in 20%. Bakugou went close to him ready to punch him. He dodged his punch. He can predict Bakugou's movements. He took some notes and analyze him during the sports festival. She gave another punch but Midoriya manage to dodge it again.

"Stop dodging my moves, Deku. Come on! Come at me with your all!" She wants to fight Midoriya with full power.

Midoriya gave her a punch but she dodged it. He gave another punch and it went directly to her face. She moved few steps back. She gave him a smirk and quickly went closer to him. He kicked her leg and trip from a rock. They both fell on the ground.

Deku's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Kacchan on the ground. I was on top of her. I felt something soft in my hand. My hands suddenly squished it and-

"Hn~!" Kacchan moans.

I quickly raised my hands and blush like crazy. WHY DID I JUST DO THAT?!?!

"I-I'M SORRY KACCHAN I JUST GOT CARRIED AWAY!" I apologized her.

"G-get off of me fucking nerd!" Kacchan said while trying to remove me.

I got off from her still blushing like crazy. I apologized to her many times. She blew my face and walked away without any word.

---

I ended up with the recovery girl. She kissed my chick to heal the wound. She told me to rest for a bit. Maybe I'll go home late. I was still thinking about the incident earlier with Kacchan while looking at my hand.

 I was still thinking about the incident earlier with Kacchan while looking at my hand

"Midoriya may I come in?" Aizawa sensei said while knocking the door.

"Sure you may Aizawa sensei" I let him in and he sat on the chair where the recovery girl was before.

"Are you alright?" He said.

"Yes sensei, theres nothing to worry about it's just a small wound." I said trying not to make him worried.

"Good, now there's one favor I want you to do." He said.

I gulp hoping that it won't be a hard task.

"I tried to use my quirk on Bakugou but it didn't work. We asked the student from class 2 E and he said we have to wait until the quirk was removed. You should handle Bakugou for 2 months dealing with her girl problems." Aizawa continued.

"W-what? Shouldn't be the girl to handle her? I mean I don't really understand-" I said until Aizawa sensei cut me.

"Your the only one that knows Bakugou better and I think you can handle her. You just have to study about it." Aizawa sensei said.

"Fine. I'll handle her for 2 months." I said giving up.

"Good, if you need any help you can ask me" Aizawa said and left the room.

I sighed and packed up my bag ready to go home.

<<< End of chapter >>>

(A/N): There ya go the cutesy Bakugou sence.