《Chapter 8》

No one's POV

There are only 20 minutes for Midoriya and Bakugou to find the way out. Midoriya started panicking.

"I couldn't remember what you taught m-me." Midoriya stuttered.

"I FUCKING TAUGHT YOU THE SOLUTION TWICE, WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT IN YOUR DAMN HEAD?!" Bakugou was about to hit his head.

"I-i'm sorry!!!" Midoriya said while defending himself.

"GIVE ME THAT PAPER!" Bakugou said and he gave the paper to her.

Bakugou took the paper and solves it. It was easy for her. She finished it quickly. When that answer was correct, another tile from the wall slides and reveals the puzzle piece. She took it and place it on her pocket, so that it won't get lost.

"That was so cool Kacchan! Let's find another puzzles-" Bakugou didn't finish his sentence.

"I already solve 1, 2 and 4 problems. Were only missing the 3rd problem." Bakugou said in a calm tone.

"Kacchan, give me the puzzle peices." He asked her.

She gave the pieces to him and walk away to find the 3rd problem. He analyze the puzzle pieces and tried to piece them together. It was formed into a code.

1 [] 0 3 1

There was a missing piece and it was on the 3rd problem. Suddenly, there was a sound coming from Bakugou. It was another tile that slides from the wall, revealing the paper left in and the puzzle piece. Midoriya went to her. She took the paper and reads it carefully together with Midoriya. It was a poem.

"Dwells the Waste,
Has a big head and a very small waist; But his shoulders are stark,
And his jaws they are grim,
And a good little child will not play with him."
Hint: The word comes from the Greek origin.

Bakugou and Midoriya are so confused. Poem, and code? How's that connects? They both thought. The puzzle piece is now all complete. Midoriya tries to analyze the pieces while Bakugou on the poem. He connect the pieces again.

1 1 0 3 1

Midoriya thinks it was formed into a word. He turns the piece upside down and it says "Leon". He tried to think both the poem and the word. He took the poem from Bakugou and reads it again. The poem was something about the lion. Big head, small waist, stark shoulders and grim jaws it's totally a lion. Lion from a Greek word?

"Kacchan what's lion from a Greek origin?" Midoriya asked him.

"Huh? It's fucking Leon you dumbass." Bakugou scoffed him.

So it was Leon? How it's gonna let us out of here? Midoriya thought. Another tile slides open coming from Bakugou. This time it's two tiles. It was a door to get out. Bakugou grabbed the door knob, then twist it and it was locked.

"Fuck.." Bakugou mumbled under her breath.

"Kacchan it has something to do with the word Leon-"

[ "10 minutes left"] The speaker cut him off again. The room starts to shrink and shakes the ground.

"Leon?!? What the fuck?" Bakugou tried to keep her balance.

Midoriya went near to Bakugou. The tile he stepped made a sound. He removed his feet and the tile slides open. It was a box with a password. He has quickly type the password.

The box opened and there's a key

The box opened and there's a key. He took the key, but he dropped it because of the shaking ground. He took it again and went to the door where Bakugou  was. He tripped and fell on her.

"W-what the fuck Deku, hurry up!" She said as the room nearly squeezes them

Deku's POV

I tried to put the key on the key hole, but it fell again and it went on Kacchan's breast. My face was heating up. I tried not to get it without her permission. The fact that everyone in our class is watching this were both are gonna be embarrassed! She tried to get it on her breast. I look away, so that they'll think I'm not a pervert. She got the key and tried to stand up to put it in the key hole. The door opened and she fell on top of me.

["You escaped!"] The speaker said.

I opened my eyes and saw Kacchan's breast in my chest. My face is heating up again. She opened her eyes and look at my blushing mess. Then she got up and walk away without any words. I looked at her back confused, she didn't get mad or shout at me. I got up and went back to the PE Grounds. Everyone looks at me and Kacchan. Some boys are jealous I think?

---

We finished school and went back to our dorms. We're eating and chatting during dinner.

"2 days left and Valentines is coming this week!" Mina said with excitement.

"Can't wait for girls to give me chocolates." Kaminari said with a smirk.

"Same here Kaminari." Mineta said and sat beside him.

"I don't think girls will give you chocolates Mineta, kero." Asui said while her finger on her chin.

Uraraka looked at me and said. "Deku-kun! Do you have any plans on that day?" She curiously asked me.

"I kinda do have but I'll plan first." I said while rubbing my back.

I looked at Kacchan who was just passing this way to get his spicy curry. Should I do something for Kacchan? I thought while looking at her.

Bakugou's POV

Tch. That damn pervert is looking at me again. I felt an arm on my shoulder. I looked left and shitty hair close to my face.

"What do you want shitty hair?" I asked him.

"I just wanna ask, are you and Midoriya a thing?" He asked me then I suddenly felt my face heating.

"F-fuck no! Why would I like that nerd?" I stuttered, shit.

"Well you guys are close, so I just misunderstood... sorry" He apologized while looking away and arms still on my shoulder.

"Gotta go! See ya later." He added and walk away.

I just stood there still blushing on his stupid question. Do I like Deku? I thought while heading to my dorm.

<<< End of chapter >>>

(A/N): Sorry if this story is kinda boring, I just want to make the story more sense ya kno? I started watching Dangaronpa it has something to do with the Leon. I recomend to watch it, it's very cool.