《Chapter 4》

Deku's POV

I woke up early in the morning. I'm still sleepy because of yesterday. I want to sleep again but I need to go to class so that I won't be late and get scolded by Aizawa sensei. I took a bath, wore my uniform and went out of my dorm.

---

Everyone is already in the class and it's not yet time. I look for Kacchan to see if she's okay. I spotted her talking to Kirishima-kun, I think she's fine now.

*Bell rings*

We went to our seats and prepare our books and notebooks. Aizawa sensei stood up still in his sleeping bag.

"Alright class, I'm gonna give an assignment and pass it next week, then we'll have a quiz" Aizawa said directly.

Everyone in the class groaned. Aizawa Sensei always gives us assignments these days. I sighed and hoping one day we'll rest.

"For the assignment you should work with partners, I'll be the one who will pick your partners." Aizawa Sensei said while getting his paper and his pen to write the names.

"Bakugou and Midoriya" Aizawa pointed us, then continues to pick partners.

Me and Kacchan are partners, huh? I thought while looking at her back.

Bakugou's POV

I am pissed as hell. Why am I partnered with the shitty nerd? I looked back and he noticed me. I quickly looked away and minded my own business.

---

Third period and I'm already tired of writing these notes. I put my pen away and put my hand in my cheeks. My eyes are heavy again, I wanna sleep. I put my head in the table, then suddenly there's a small hard object went on my head.

"Bakugou! No sleeping during my discussion." Mr. Vlad scolded me.

I groaned and listen back to his stupid discussion. I WANNA SLEEP SO FUCKING BAD!!

"I hope this fucking ends soon." I mumbled under my breath as I rolled my eyes.

---

Finally, It's lunch time I wanna eat spicy curry. I went to the cafeteria, then my eyes landed on Deku. He was eating soba with those morons and talking some shit. I rolled my eyes and went to the counter. While I was ordering my food some fucker wrap his disgusting hands on my shoulder. It's fucking hair.

"Yo! Bakugou wanna join us in the arcade?." Hair asked thinking that I'll join him.

"Hell no. I won't waste my time playing in the arcade with your shitty friends, alright? Now shoo before I blow your head off." I said while I glared at him.

"Okay then. If you say so." Hair sighed and went away.

I found a place to sit and put my tray on the table. It's just me and the table that's fucking great. I wanna eat my damn curry peacefully.

"Hey Kacchan! Don't mind if I sit here?" The nerd came out of nowhere breaking my peaceful time.

"Leave me alone nerd. I wanna eat my spicy curry." I said to him but he ignores it and sat beside me.

"How are you feeling? Is your fever gone?" Deku said while directly looking at my face.

I ignored him and ate my curry.