《Chapter 11》

Bakugou's POV

My eyes opened and the sunshine in my window went to my view. I rubbed my eyes from the light as I adjust to the brightness and got up to quickly close the curtain. I walk to my bathroom and open the lights. I look in a mirror which shows my figure self. The bed hair, tank top which the other sleeve fell off showing my shoulder and my shorts. I look like a fucking mess.

A few minutes after taking a bath and went out of my room for breakfast. It's weekends today, so there's nothing to worry about at school. Everyone in the dining room already gathered and ate their own breakfast. The Bakusquad are just waiting for me. Like hell, I'm gonna sit with them, my morning will be ruined.

I took my breakfast which is a pancake with coffee. I sat on the table where no one eats and put my food down. I pour the syrup on the pancake and put the butter at the top.

"Whoa! Bakubro your pancake looks so good!" Shitty hair said ruining my morning

I ignored him and continued to eat my pancake. Shitty hair just looks to my pancake like a hungry rat. Doesn't he already eat his breakfast?

"Oi Hair! Stop looking at my food you'll end up eating it." I said and sip the coffee.

"Ah sorry! I just wanna talk since we didn't talk yesterday." He scratches his head.

I 'tch'-ed and continue to eat. My eyes landed on Deku talking to round face and my mind quickly think about what happened yesterday. What am I thinking yesterday? Did I just gave my chocolate to him?

"Bakugou." He said snapping me back to reality.

"What dumbass?" I looked at him.

He sighed and began to speak. "I saw you and Deku yesterday outside. And you gave him a chocolate which I didn't know you would do that." He said.

I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off. "Do you have feelings for him?" He added. My eyes widen and I feel my face heating up.

"I don't like him... He likes All might chocolates so I decided to give it to him, bitch. What do you think?" I said while looking away trying to hide my face.

"Oh okay." He said looking to his lap.

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

There's a silence between us. He didn't say any word or do something. His eyes just locked to his lap. What's his problem? Weird. I taught while eating and sipping my coffee.

"Let's have some fresh air outside wanna come?" He asked me.

I nod and followed him to the garden in UA. It's lukewarm outside. I sat on the bench and look around me. I spotted a kitten on the ground. I crouch down and wrinkled her head and the cat bit me. It didn't hurt that much. It reminds me back then when I was 5 playing with a cat.