《Chapter 9》

No one's POV

It's the fourth period and the class is really exhausted, except for Iida and Momo. Cementoss sensei taught them how to defend themselves. They were grouped into 3 people and practice together. Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki are in the same group. Bakugou and Todoroki kept hitting and punching Kirishima's hardening.

"I ain't gonna lose from you shitty hair!" She said as she keeps hitting him.

"Should we stop? I'm exhausted." Kirishima said while panting and Todoroki agreed.

"Ugh, this does not mean that I loose from you got that?" She said and walk away heading to the other group picking a fight.

"Sigh, Bakugou right?" Kirishima sat down beside Todoroki and drinks his water.

"Yeah, I just notice that Midoriya and Bakugou are close." Todoroki said while looking at the duo.

"I got to be honest. I started to be jealous when she started hanging out with him..." Kirishima admits and Todoroki just nods.

Todoroki stood up and went to Bakugou. Kirishima was just sitting there looking at him confused, but he shrugged it and mind his own businesses.

"Bakugou." Todoroki called her.

"What icyhot?" She looked at him.

"We'll practice later, is that okay?" He asked.

"Sure, not like I'm declining cause I'm scared of you. Imma beat your ass there get ready." She said and continue to do her task.

He just stood there and nod. He thinks that Bakugou will decline him, but instead she accepted it. She started to change may be because of Midoriya. Todoroki thought.

---

Bakugou's POV

The last period has finished. We all head to our dorms. When I came out, it's raining heavily. Shit, I forgot my umbrella. I looked at the couple sharing an umbrella. I'll just stay here until the rains stop. I sat on the wall and wait until the rain stops.

 I sat on the wall and wait until the rain stops

"Kacchan, what are you doing here? It's raining. You're gonna be sick again." Shitty deku said looking down at me again, as fucking always.

"Bitch, I can see it's raining, so get lost." I shoo him away.

He insisted and walk closer to me. He opens an umbrella and 'let's share' look at me.

"Fuck off! I don't need your help." I tried to shoo him again.

"I'll stay here with you." He said and sat beside me closing the umbrella. What a head ache.