Chapter 1-last day of school

I ran out of the class room,barging pasted as many people as possible to get to the toilets.i knew since it being the last day of school Greta would be up Bevs ass so she could get her last second of satisfaction before Summer.

i pushed through the losers club,breaking there four into two pairs of two for a second.Stanley rolled his eyes at me as i walked into the toilets.as if on cue the beast herself walked in.

"what do you want Greta?"
My confident self spat out

"I want Beaverly,shes such a slut"
She kicked the bathroom stall with a groan.

"Get the fuck away" i said shoving her

"Dont touch me,youll give me aids or something" she said faking gagging

"Says you.your a walking,talking aid in its self" i said before giving her a death glare.
She groaned again before walking to the exit.
"This isnt over L/n" she finally walked away

"Shes gone Bev you can come out" i smiled,feeling achieved.

"How did you do that??" Bev smiled,giving me a hug.

"I dont know maybe im scary"
I make a really ugly face to mimick something scary.this resulted in us bursting out in laughter.
Me and Bev have been best friends since 3rd grade.no one wanted to play with either of us.then the school play came and Bev and Bill had to kiss.thats the first time i ever felt Jealousy.thats when I realised i like Bill.i of course told Bev and she promised to never kiss him again.

Now were in grade 8,my crush still holding on strong.hes was in my english and science last year which gave me too much time to day dream about our "love" for eachother.

Anyways,Bev and i made out way out of the east entrance to soon be faced with the new kids.
"Are you gunna lets us go by,or is there a password or something" I said
He looked up at us before saying Sorry,followed by him dropping a model.
He soon enough dropped his bike.
Bev noticed his year book sticking out and grabbed it.
"Let me sign it" she said opening it to see no signatures.she wrote
"Beverley" with 2 hearts.she passed it to me and i just wrote my name.
We passed it back and he had a big smile on his face.
"Ben from social studies right?" Bev asked as he nodded.
"What you listening to" i asked before take his headphones off.

"New kid on the block"
I smiled before putting it on his head

"Now i get it" Bev turned to me.

"Theres nothing to get" Ben said

"Im just messing" Bev laughed
We said goodbye before walking away towards Bevs.we have a tradition that every last day of school we have a sleepover.when we arrived she went to the bathroom.

She came out and looked like shed seen a ghost.
"Shit,ive started my period"

Next thing we knew were stood in Mr Keenes pharmacy with a wall full of feminine products.
"Oo this one is good Bev" i said grabbed a blue box with green on it.it said 'new' so i assumed it was good.

We turned to go to the till when we heard Greta-not getting into even more of a mess with her today.
I grabbed Bev arm and moved to the next isle and let go i saw Bill,Stanley and Eddie.

Bev put the box behind her back.

"Y-you ok?" Bill asked us,looking at me.i felt butterflies errupt in my stomach.before i could say anything Bev spoke up.

"Yeh whats wrong with you?"

"Non of your business" stanley said,being his normal hormonal self.

"Theres a kid outside,looks like someone killed him" Eddie spilled the truth.

"We need s-s-supplies but we d-d-dont have enough m-money" Bill held up a couple dollars.

Me and Bev helped them get out without needing to pay for all the medical supplies.
Bev is really good at distracting people,especially Pedophiles.I mean Bev is gorgeous,who wouldnt flirt with her?

After we were done and paid for the tampons we head out.Bill was waiting at the top of an alley way.he was intently staring at one of us.probably Beverly.

"T-thanks" he said trying to hand me the dolars

"Even-steven" Bev held up the Ciggarettes she snatched.ive warned so many times that smoking is bad but it takes away her pain so i have to be some what supportive of it.

"Ben from soc?" She said before walking down the alley way to the 4 boys at the end.

No no no no,whyd she leave me alone with Bill.im normally a confident person but put me in a room with Bill and all of the smart remarks melt away.

"So you excited for summer?" I some how said without stumbling on my words to break the silence.

"I g-guess,were g-going to the q-q-quarry tomorrow if you w-wanna come" he said smiling at me.

"Sure,can Bev come too?" I asked,i wouldnt go if she wasnt.

"Y-yeh of c-c-course" he smiled again.his smiled was perfect.
We turned back to the group as Bev just got done talking to the boys.

"Bye" we both said.

"You up for going to the quarry tomorrow?" I nugged her.
"Sure,why?" She smirked

"Bill invited us" i said,uncontrollablely smiling.

"Ooo bet he just wants to stare at you half naked.
I giggled as we made our way back to Bevs flat.

We walked into the apartment quietly but her dad found us.hes such a creep.he asked what she had in her hand and sniffed her hair.i dont really like coming her so we normally go to my house but seen as my dads away on a trip with my brother for the summer were staying here.

Bev was crying uncontrollably and decided to cut her hair.me being the best friend ever i decided id cut my hair a little aswell.

We entered the bath with the scissors and i let Bev cut a good chuck off hers before I neatened it up.

"You dont have to cut your hair is you dont want to"

"I want to,my hair needs a haircut anyway" i let bev cut about 2 inches off my hair and now it sat above my boobs.(if your hairs short ignore that bit)

"Thanks,how much will that be miss" i said joking around.we turned the water on and let our hair go down the sink and got ready for bed.

"What set of underwear should i wear tomorrow,sexy or casual" i said smirking.

"Oh definitely sexy" we laughed before drifting off to sleep.
I was first to wake up at left a note for Bev

Dear Bev,ive gone home to get ready
Meet me at my house at 10 and well go to the quarry at 10:30 :)

When i got home i put on a black lacy bra and normal black underwear.i wanted to impress Bill.