Chapter 3-bloody bathroom

All 5 boys pulled up to Bev just as i did.i watched as she butted out her cigarette and ran down stairs.

"You came! I need to show you all something" she said still sounding shaken up.

"More then we saw at the quarry?" Richie smirked.

"Shut up,just shut up richie" Eddie rambled in a pissed off tone.

"My dad will kill me if he knew i had boys in the aparentment" she said

"True,Richie stay here" i said before walking to the stairs.

"W-woah woah What if her dad comes back" Richie tried to reason why we shouldnt leave him out,holding his arms up in confusion.

"Do what you always do,start talking" stanley savagely said back making me chuckle. When we got in Bev guided us to her bathroom.

"Are you taking us to your bathroom?" Eddie said,he began rambling about the percent of germs and bacteria found in the bathroom when i stepped in from to push open the door to see the room i stood in the night before covered in blood.

"Holy shit" i said as eddie gagged behind me.

"You can see it?? My dad couldnt i thought i might be crazy" Bev said

"Well if your crazy were all crazy now lets get cleaning" i said cautiously stepping in.

Bev put on her stereo and it played 'six different ways' by the cure as we cleaned

It took us hours,doing different sections each to get the job done quicker.

Everyone was taking bin bags out and it left me and Bill in the bathroom.
I laughed at a joke he told me.

"You know the rumours about me and Bev arent true right?" I said pouring some bloody water down the drain.this would tell me if it was him last night or not.

"Yeh i know" he said doing the same as me.

"She was only ever kissed by one guy,as for me ive kissed non" i chuckled.

"There a-anyone you w-wanna k-k-kiss?" He asked

"Yeh,someone" i said smiling at him.he smiled back.i thought i saw a light dust of pink on his cheeks but i must be seeing things.
We walked out and shut the door behind us before all getting on our bikes and leaving.

"You know i love being your personal doorman really,could you assholes have taken any longer?!"

"Shut up Richie" I said rolling my eyes

"Yeh shut up Richie" Eddie said copying me.

"Oh ok trash the trashmouth i get it,hey i wasnt the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imaging her sink went all eddies mums vagina on halloween" he tried to joke,note the word 'tried'

"S-she didnt imagine it" Bill said as we all had stopped.

"I s-saw something too" he said getting quieter towards the end

"You saw blood too?" I asked,now curious.

"N-no i saw g-g-g-george"

"It s-seemed l-like him but t-there was this.." eddie cut him off

"A clown..yeah i saw him too" Richie soon stepped in.

"Can only virgins see this stuff?? Is that why im not seeing this shit??" He asked

"I wonder why i can see them then,seen as im not a virgin??" I said sarcastically.the only people who didnt believe me were Bev and Bill because well Bev knows and Bill knows i havent even had my first kiss.
He chuckled quietly to himself.

"Im just messing and i dont know maybe even this clown bitch thinks your annoying"
I shrugged my shoulders

"So youve seen it too?" Bev asked

"Hey look isnt that the homeschool kids bike?" I asked going off topic so i didnt have to explain my encounter last night.

"Yeh,and thats belch huggins car" Stanley pointed out.we heard distance shouts.

"Should we go help him?" Ben asked

"Yes" i said in a 'duh' tone before dropping my bike and making my way towards the shouts.