Chapter 7-Neibolt Street

"Bill wait" i said dropping my bike as he was about to open the door

"Let me come in with you" he smiled and waited for me.i grabbed for his hand to comfort him.it was warm and nice compared to the pre-summer breeze

"Guys wait!!" Bev shouted

"Look you dont have to come with us" i let go of his hand before any of the losers noticed.

"but what happens when another Georgie goes missing" i said

"or another Betty or another Ed Corcoran or one of us?" He continued

"Are you just going to pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? Because I can't." My eyes welled up with tears,hearing him so upset hurt me

I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there,his clothes, his toys,his stupid stuffed animals.but he isn't" the pure pain in his voice was evident

"So walking into this house for me..." he paused,trying to find the right words to express himself

"is easier then walking into my own." Once he was done he turned on his heels towards the door.

"Wow" Richie mumbled

"What" Eddie said

"He didnt stutter once" no one replied to his stupid comment,like usual.

"Wait!!" stanley said

"Shouldnt we have someone one keep watch..you know incase something happens?"

"Okay,who wants to stay back" i said.everyone but me and Bev raised there
Hands.

"Shit"

"How about we see who picks the shortest straw?" I suggested,picking up some straw off the ground.

We all picked and me,Richie and Eddie picked the shortest straw but Bill came because he is doing this for his own brother.

"Cant believe i picked the short straw,you guys are lucky we arent measuring dicks" Richie again,tried to raise the mood.

"Shut up,youd be the first in here" i giggled before looking around.

I saw some vines in a room that i think was suppose to resemble a dinning room.the table only had one beaten up chair and the glass in the table was smashed.

I could see something within the old,grown out vines and dug it out.

"What the fuck" it was a piece of paper..that said i was missing.

"W-what?" Bill entered the room

"It says i-i-im missing" i stuttered like Bill.

"But your n-not"

"Thats me,thats my name,thats my school picture THATS ME" i started panicking.

"Y-y/n your right h-here,listen to me"

"It says im missing" i was saying over the top of Bill trying to calm me down.He decided to give up trying to talk me into believing him and he just hugged me.his chin rested on the top of my head as he rubbed my back.

"What the fucks happening in here" Richie entered.

We rolled our eyes and let go.

"Hello" a voice echoed upstairs.we all shared nervous looks.

I started walking towards the stairs that look like they could colapse with any weight put on it.

"L-let me guh-guh-go first" Bill said being protective.

We slowly went up the stairs and looked down the long corridor.

"Hello?" I called out,trying to be brave

"Help me please!" The voice form earlier said.

"Betty?" I wondered,accidentally speaking out loud

"Ripsom..?" Richie finished what i was saying

"Eddie..." i said as i saw him watching the other way.

"What are you looking for?" A creepy voice whispered in the direction eddie was going

"do you hear that?" He asked turning to his left as i now stood next to the small boy.

"She was just here" i heard Richie say at the other end of the corridor before we heard a door slam.

"Guys?" I said

"Guys!" I was starting to panic

"Eddie.." the same voice moaned before the floor collapsed as we tried to get to the door

"What the fuck" i exclaimed with pure fear.

"Time to take your pill, Eddie" i didnt dare turn around and look at the figure that had now placed a hand on Eddie as he fainted.it soon pushed me down as i heard a faint voice on the other side of the door.

"Eddie,Y/n Open the door!"

I groaned as i fell next to eddie.

"Ouch" i reached down to my throbbing ankle as i saw a passed out Eddie.

"Eddie,Eddie wake up" i shook him and he soon woke up again.

"I thought you d-" i stop and stared at his now broken arm.

"Oh my god" i cupped my hand over my mouth

Both our heads snapped to infront of us as we saw the molding fridge start to shake as a hand poked out.it tapped the fridge before a knotted up clown was revealed.

The 6ft beast untangle itself before moving forward towards us.we crawled back towards the brown and old cabinet behind us.

Eddie was chocking on tears and was whinning,probaby thinking we were gunna die.i thought the same.

The clown did an impression of Eddie and then cornered us.

"Bills not here for you now,huh?" It said,drolling over us before grabbing my hand and pretending to eat it.

We all heard a door in the distance.

"Help!help!" I yelped to try and get the attention of whoever it was.

Thankfully,Bill and Richie came through the door in corner.

The clown turned to them,letting my hand go.

"This isn't real enough for you, Billy?" It asked

"I'm not real enough for you?" Its voice starting to get more disturbing

"It was real enough for Georgie" he launched for them but was stopped when Bev stabbed a spiked fence into his eye.

Blood started floating up as it groaned,slashing the other side of Bens stomach from where Henry had left his mark last week.

It turned back to us and then slipped away

"Dont let it get away" Bill seeme angry.

I watched him walk out while tears escaped my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Richie asked making sure i had no injuries

"I-im fine focus on Eddie right now" i ignored the still throbbing pain in my left ankle.

We got Eddie in Mikes meat basket and rode our bikes to Eddies house.