Chapter 11-you die if you try

I woke up to the phone ringing and then it suddenly stopped

"Mhm yeah-ill go get her- Y/N!" My dad shouted

"Hold on" i groaned

I grabbed the phone off of him

"Hey" i said

"H-hey Y-y/n we still h-hanging out today?"
he asked sounding nervous.

"Yeah of course,were meeting with Bev in town yeah?" I asked confirming the plans we made yesterday

"Y-yeh,can i can to yours? I-its just i had an agruement w-with my parents" he said sound a little sad

"Yeah of course you can come over now if youd like" i smiled to myself before saying by amd getting ready and going to eat breakfast.as i ate the doorbell rang.

"Ill get it" i opened the door to see Bill wearing a blue and white baseball tee with jeans.

"Hey" i smiled before letting him in.we talked for a bit before going to meet Bev.

"Shouldnt see be here by now" i said looking over at Bills watch to see it was 10:34 and she said shed be there at 10:15.

"Y-yeah im sure she okay" he rested his hand on top of mine that was sat on the handle bars of my bike.

"Maybe we should go to her house..to see if shes okay" i thought maybe her dad kept her back or maybe something bad happened..

"B-Bev??" I said as we walkes into her apartment.the door was left wide open.tears fell down my face as i ran to her room.

"BEV?!" I shouted as i walked in

I gasped as i read what was written on her walls in what looked like blood.

'You die if you try'

"Nonono" i sobbed into my hands as my legs felt weak.

"I-its okay lets call the o-o-thers for help" he took my into a hug before pulling away and going to call Eddie.

We all met at Bevs and got on our bikes before pedalling at a fast pace to Neibolt..