Chapter 4

(Y/n) POV

The weird beast landed and gently put you down.

"You ok? That fall looked pretty terrifying," the beast said in a gruff voice.

"Uh..." You stand there, speechless, not sure how to react to this strange situation. Not sure about what else you should do, you decide to talk to the thing while you plan on an escape.

"So... uh... you, come around here often?" you ask, looking anywhere else than the beast.

"Not really. I was just... wandering around when I saw you falling from the sky. Good thing I caught you or else you would have been a ground pancake,"

"I... see," You say, clearly hearing in his voice that he was probably lying.

"Anyway, what's your name? It's not every day that you rescue someone randomly falling from the sky and not properly introducing themselves... so, what is it?"

'Should I answer honestly or completely lie to his face? Although he does seem earnest, so I guess I'll humor him,'

"My name is... (Y/n). (Y/n) the (t/a)."

"(Y/n)..." he mumbled under his breath.

"Now it's your turn. You can't just learn my name but I can't learn yours," you say to him, folding your arms over your chest and giving him a suspicious look.

"Oh, right... My name... my name is, um, Roy. Roy the Werehog,"

"The heck is a werehog?"

"Part wolf... part hedgehog,"

Before he could continue with his stupid talk of tripping over his words, Chip came flying in.

"*Gasp* I finally *Pant* caught *Wheeze* up to you... *Gasp* S-"

"Roy, it's Roy. Yep, you finally caught up to me, Chip,"

"Roy? But your name is-"

"(Y/n)! I'd like you to meet my friend, Chip! Chip, this (Y/n) the (t/a). I just rescued her from falling from the sky,"

"Wait, you fell from the sky, (Y/n)? What were you doing up there?"

"First of all, not on purpose. A bee bot crashed into me. Second, I was in captivity for 6 months by an idiot named Eggman,"

"Eggman?! What did he want from you?"

"In all honesty, I have no idea. He did all kinds of experiments on me, but they made no sense- aaaaarrrgggggggghhhh," You clutch your head in agony as another headache attack appears.

"What? What's wrong?" Chip asks.

"You gonna be okay?" Roy asks as he comes over to your side to comfort you.

"Another... headache... attack... ugh,"

To make matters even worse, a rainstorm appeared out of nowhere and started heavily pouring on your head, worsening the headache a lot.

"Sonic, we need to find shelter!" Chip said. Thankfully, you didn't pay attention to what Chip said, because your attention was on the pain in your head.

"I know. Let's get out of here!" Sonic said. He then wrapped a hand around your waist and pulled you close to him. Then he grabbed on a tree branch and flung you both in the air with Chip clinging on to you both. Eventually, after a while, Roy spotted an abandoned mansion and headed for it. Once in the mansion, he set you down carefully in a chair then went back outside in the rain. Chip stayed with you in the giant house, probably to keep you company.