rob lowe ➼ can't help it

Request: Can u do 29 for Robert Lowe

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 302

Prompt:

#29 — "I can't help it."

Rob always had a hard time not to laugh around you

Rob always had a hard time not to laugh around you. You were just naturally funny and he could never take you seriously, which was why it was such a challenge shooting a serious scene with you. You landed the role of his love interest and you couldn't be anymore thankful. Rob had the heart of an angel, along with the looks of a gem. You were more than surprised when you heard that you got the part.

Throughout the shooting of the movie, you've shared numerous laughs with Rob. There was even one night you two spent together and ended up opening up to each other on a deeper level. Tonight was the scene where his character finally admitted that he loved you, but it has been taking forever because Rob kept breaking character.

"It's not just that Savannah," rob spoke softly, his eyes falling toward the ground. "I have something to tell you."

Rob raised his eyes to meet with yours, an instant smile curling on his lips, indicating that he was on the brink of breaking character. You snort quietly before Rob broke out into a full smile, his pearly whites shining your way. The director called out the word you've heard a thousand times already.

"Why do you keep breaking character Rob?"

"I can't help it." he responded, taking a deep breath after a few chuckles. "It's just that every time I look at [Y/N], I start laughing."

"I'm just that funny looking to you?" you joke, purposely making a humorous facial expression, causing Rob to burst into laughter. "I'm offended."

"Okay Rob, get your last laugh out," the director called out, sliding his headphones back onto his head. He glanced at his workers before looking back at the camera. "this is going to be a long night."

> < > < > <

requested by @cherryjellybeans64 from tumblr

thanks for requesting, i hope you enjoyed it.

don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

don't forget to vote!

if you would like to keep updated with this book, make sure to add this book to your library! it will notify you whenever a new chapter is uploaded.

thanks for reading!

i love you <3