alex winter ➼ the fun sleepover

Request: Could you do one about Alex Winter pretty please and thank you 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 602

Shooting a movie was always a long process, but having Alex Winter as  your co-star made the experience ten times more memorable

Shooting a movie was always a long process, but having Alex Winter as your co-star made the experience ten times more memorable. He was able to keep you laughing and take you on sorts of adventures off screen. It wasn't long until him and a couple of his friends planned a sleepover and invited you and a couple of your friends to it. You accepted his offer and went with it. Spending a night with Alex sounded like an absolute dream. Little did you know, Alex had something in mind with the night to come.

"This movie truly sucked," you booed, tossing popcorn at the screen, causing Alex to burst into laughter. "I don't even sing and I could sing better than her."

You were currently squished up against Alex on the couch and there was nowhere else you wanted to be. You wanted to be close to Alex, and you were glad this was the position that was chosen for you. Alex had been flirting with you all night and you subtly flirted back. It was no secret that you two liked each other, but obviously you both were too stubborn to admit it.

Everyone in the room claimed that they were getting tired, which led to Alex turning the television off. Even though a sleepover seemed childish, Alex went with the word "Party" when he referred to this event. Everyone got off the couch and crunched together on the floor. There were no sleeping bags, just pillows and the floor.

Alex climbed over everybody to the light switch as everyone was getting into position. He flickered the lights off and tiptoed into the kitchen to retrieve his secret prank weapon.

A snake.

You were terrified of snakes and Alex was more than willing to use that against you. You shifted your position to lay on your back and stare up at the ceiling. Alex quietly stepped over his friends to the spot where you were. Alex hung the fake snake over your face and slowly released a hissing noise. You blinked your eyes open, only to see a long thing dangling over your face. A blood curling scream escaped your lips as you scrambled out of your sleeping bag.

Everyone shot straight up and shouted in confusion from the sudden outburst. The lights flickered on, only to reveal the fake snake right in front of you. You slowly raised your eyes to meet with the gaze of Alex who was playfully smirking at you.

"ALEX!" you screeched, causing him to explode with laughter. "I AM SO GETTING YOU BACK!!"

"In your dreams!" alex taunted jokingly, approaching you with a smile. "I'd like to see you pra—"

Instantly, you grabbed the blonde haired man by the collar and forcefully pulled him toward you to smash your lips against his. Alex's eyes widened but slowly fluttered shut as you continued the kiss. Everyone murmured with each other as you shoved him away.

"What...Just...What?"

You knelt down and began to roll your sleeping bag closed. You were done for the night.

"[Y/N], what was that kiss for?" alex asked curiously, but you ignored him and kept packing. "Where are you going? What did that mean?!"

You gave him nothing but silence as you got your final stuff and left the house without a goodbye. Alex tried to break you, but that was the prank. You weren't going to tell him anything and leave him to wonder. One of the worst things you could do to Alex was exactly done, and you couldn't help but laugh about it as soon as you got home.

> < > < > <

requested by @venusplexus from tumblr

thanks for requesting, i hope you enjoyed it.

don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

don't forget to vote!

if you would like to keep updated with this book, make sure to add this book to your library! it will notify you whenever a new chapter is uploaded.

thanks for reading!

i love you <3