keanu reeves ➼ the big brother

Request: Hiii! I'm absolutely in love with your imagines. May I have prompts #22 , #27 , #10 , #16 with Keanu where the reader is Rob Lowe's little sister and she knows how overprotective he is when it comes to her love life. Her and Keanu have been good friends for a while but when she hears that Keanu wants to pursue a romantic relationship, she sort of starts avoiding him because she is afraid Rob will find out. Thanks!

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 1K

Prompts:

#22 —"When did you learn to do that?"

#27 —"Where did you get this?"

#10 —"Why don't you like me?"

#16 —"Where is she?"

Lately  you've been ignoring your friends phone calls and as much as it hurt to  disregard somebody as sweet at Keanu, you didn't want to lead him on

Lately you've been ignoring your friends phone calls and as much as it hurt to disregard somebody as sweet at Keanu, you didn't want to lead him on. A few days ago, there was a bouquet of flowers left at your doorstep with a note attached reading Keanu's name and his confession of the love he had for you. There was nothing you wanted to do more than show up at his front door and admit to him that you felt the same.

Rob being your older brother was what made you act this way. Rob was always overprotective of you regardless, but when it came to your love life? It was a whole other story. He could scare off any guy who came your way and make them regret even thinking they had feelings for you. Rob claims that he just wants to keep you from heartbreak, but it has gotten to the point where Rob won't even let you get to know the guy before he disapproves of him.

Fortunately Rob and Keanu have met before, and are part of the same friend group, but that didn't automatically mean that Rob approved of him. You sort of thought he didn't because of adventures Keanu has taken you on. To you and him, they were extremely fun, but to Rob, it was nothing but danger.

"Who's up next to go against the ping pong master," boasted your big brother, stretching out arms. "I'm ready to take down whoever crosses my path."

"You know I'm always down for a challenge," you declare, snapping for the paddle from the friend who previously played Rob. He tossed you the ping pong paddle and you walked up to the other side of the table. "I'll try my best."

Rob blew on the ball before sending it off, only to have it sharply whacked back toward him. His eyes shot wide open as it lightly touched the table before flying right past him. All his friends inhaled sharply, acting just as surprised as Rob was.

"When did you learn to do that?" rob asked, walking over to pick the white ball back up. "I mean, I never would have taught you that."

"You didn't," you respond, casually flipping the paddle in the air and catching it. "it's called practice."