Arrival

(rewritten!)

"Gordon Freeman...ah,an interesting subject of Black Mesa.you grabbed attention of me and my supervisor.no wonder they said you're a perfect person for our employee application.i have watched many Black Mesa Personnels,none of them picked my interest.but you....you are different,your training in MIT does granted you some skills for few departments and the obstacles I created with one button does gave you a ability to hold a weapon...even a prototype.you're a good example of hardworking employee,so......how about I give you a choice.either you follows me and become my worker or...die with the others in Xen or black mesa."

Freeman is an unexpected hero in his world,usually mocked by friends and fellow workers because of his simple jobs.he got ridiculed over it but now seems like that job puts a good training for him to prepare for an unforeseen consequences.the crowbar wielder man stands in the tram ride,its surrounded by void and darkness with nothing behind it.in front of him stands the man in the suit who has been watching him since the first day he stepped into the facility,smirking to him as he slowly heads over to him.Freeman couldn't move,his muscles has been paralyzed and refrained him from moving his body.he could only stand and watch him as he chuckles

"Mr Freeman,make up your choice now.you must know that there is no turning back once you picks one.its either you accept or refuse.beside,you don't want to...waste your times as quoted...time is money..and you won't waste it."

He have few minutes to think and choose to follow or to be taken somewhere as he assume what the man in suit would do.he can't trust him,knowing he is the reason why the Cascade happened and wages it's wrath on the facility.the man waits patiently for his answer,standing next to the tram door.he take a deep breath and nods....no,refusing to take his offer.the man smirks fades away as he didn't expect him to decline his offers.he is obviously angry and walks towards him with heavy footsteps

"Hm...i guess I have no choice but...to get rid of you."

Freeman is a troublesome man,Gman knows that.so it's a good idea to banish him somewhere,maybe somewhere that a human like him couldn't survive.some world where...demons lurks.he smiles and chuckles before the tram door opens up by itself while Freeman look at him with his eyes widen.

"I'll see you on the other side,Mr Freeman"

He said before stepping into the darkness and a bright flash of light consumes him,blinding him as it is the last thing he will see for today...

Pentagram City,Hell.
Location:???
Temperature:pending...
User status:Stable

By the thud noise,Freeman wakes up immediately and almost throw up on the ground.the sounds come from a random dumpster,a mouse climbs out as it squeeze itself out from the lid carrying a small slice of cheese in its mouth.Freeman spins his head around frantically to see where he is currently in right now,he seems to be in a random alleyway with nothing but garbage bags around him.he feels dizzy and try to rubs his head until he realized he still has his HEV helmet on.he is about to take it down until he notice something strange.

in front of him is a street obviously but with things...things he couldn't describe walking pass by.he peeks his head out from the alleyway,looking around to see everyone here...are not humans.they are monsters, hideous disgusting beings walking on two or fours,sometimes floats on the ground.they don't resembles anything in Xen,not even the usual dark or light brown colour properties every Xen creatures had.he is thinking this must be a dream until he raise his head up to the sky.

The sky is red as crimson blood with a huge menacing pentagram symbol stretches to the horizon.he realized that he is not somewhere in earth or even Xen,he is in a completely new world.he feels he should be screaming but he can't as it would gather an unwanted attention from every...thing.he moves back into the alleyway and pace his head back and forward thinking he got there.of course...the man in the suit,it's him.he brings him here, somewhere he can't understand and probably cannot adapt in then smiles at his dead body as he will be bloody murdered by one of the creature here.he take a deep breath,trying to calm himself down before he notice something in the corner of his eyes.

He see a poster,bright colourful poster with a lady in the middle wearing a red suit saying "come all board,The Hazbin Hotel!" with lines written down below "redeeming sinners for FREE.also a staying place for those who are troubled".the word 'sinners' quickly brings up a conclusion that he is in Hell but he look unfazed by the fact that he is in a world depicted by mankind to be hell fire and eternal suffering,thinking its  must be a nickname or some sort.theres no way he stumbled upon a biblical realm depicted by many religious figures,it's nonsense!

Freeman chuckles and leans back as hes done reading the content in the poster,he guess the next place he will be heading is the Hazbin Hotel.hopefully somebody can explains whats going on here...

(The end of rewritten chapter 1!
Note:I'm kinda tired for some reason,I don't know but it just be like that.tried to drink some coffees and energy drinks but didn't work but ehh it didn't really affect my writing skills.anyway since I'll be rewritten all the chapters here,the plot might changed.well 'might' which mean I can't decide yet but hey at least I'm back:D)