A Bad Reunion

Hey guys,sorry for not updating this book.im busy writing a left 4 dead 2 crossover book I will post tomorrow...or next week,it is depend on my social life and how I spend my times)

Freeman look in disbelief,he thought the government finished it and killed everyone including the cleaning time in the facility but...there is one here,in front of him talking to the hell most sweetest and loveable demon aka charlie.he rush to the grunt, screaming as he want to intimidate them.he punch the grunt right on his face,which make him fall onto his back then grab his collar

"You shouldn't be here,you shouldn't be anywhere.I DONT WANT YOU,YOU KILLED MY FRIENDS AND NEVER GAVE MERCY TO THEM!!!!"

Freeman is on a mental breakdown,the anger contained inside his body since that day has released and used toward the grunt.he repeatedly punch him on the head without stopping,he want them dead.charlie come over and stop the scientist,vaggie appear out of nowhere on the scene and quickly pull Adrian over to her

"Mr Freeman,calm down.calm down.vaggie,bring Adrian to his assigned room now!!"

Freeman is out of their control,he try to escape from Charlie grasp and wanted to release his anger toward the merciless killer of his friend.vaggie nods and does the following,carrying the half unconscious soldier to his room.he violently move around to escape from grab,she know she can't stop him because of his strength and how hard to hold onto his suit.everything goes to hell until....

"Alright,time to end the show.i like violence...and...murders but not in my place"

Alastor come just in a perfect time, actually he's been there since Adrian entered the hotel and let's just say he is bored as heck.he snap his finger and suddenly Freeman stop moving,he feel... paralyze and unable to move his arms and legs.he feel restrained by something,something evil and cold.the radio demon walk over to them and look at Freeman with his devious smile

"I thought you're just a simple mortal,but seems like not.ohhh the way you released your rage toward.....adrian Shephard..amused me.but sadly,I still can control you even with your fancy suit that able to protect you from anything...even hell itself."

Charlie slowly back up and put her hand on alastor shoulder.she gesture him to stop and let the guy in orange suit go.

"Not again,I'm tired of all of this...ya know.obey your command from princess of hell"

Alastor chuckle before snapping Freeman out from his paralyzed state.he stare at both of them and walk away toward the darkness.

Freeman stands up and rub his head,he feel nauseous and he feel something is stabbing his nervous system with a knife.charlie help him by carrying him by their shoulder and head over to the elevator to escort him back to his room.

As the elevator reach the floor,they both step out and enter his room which is locked but thanks to Charlie,she able to open it with a master key.the princess lay him down on the bed and let out a sigh

"Why does this happened to me....I made my mistake..."

Charlie look at Gordon and pat his head.she can't feel the pain he has been through or see what he witnessed in that second hell as what Pentious said about that place.but she know he is suffering from his past that damaged his mentality and personality.

"Agh....an outburst of bad behavior...also known as negativity.i can't help it but had to let them all go..."

Freeman said,looking at Charlie and pat her back...if he even can reach it because he is laying down on the bed

"Sorry for my....sudden action,I can't control it.it just...what would happen if you lost all of your friends because someone killed them.....they avenged them..."

He spoke and cough,Freeman regret what he just did earlier.he shouldn't attack them but confront them.revenge is a fool game,they said.you can participate in it to lose everything but satisfy yourself or contain and suffer with it.

"It's okay,I get it.you've been through thing that I uh...can't understand but I can see the pain on your face,remind me to Baxter for some reason."

She chuckle,along with Freeman too.they both become a friend now,no longer having trust issue with each other.despite what she did to him few days ago,he forgive her.

"Go back to work,miss Magne.you got someone...ahem,a soldier to treat"

She look at the time and nod then quickly head out from his room,closing and locking the door behind her.

Adrian Pov

Ah fuck....now he got it why Gordon Freeman is a dangerous and a threat to the government.the amount of strength that guy contained were a lot,this make him wonder if Freeman have muscular body or super strength.right now,vaggie is treating with some medicines and applying plaster on his open wound.charlie burst into the room and rush over to Adrian, inspecting his face to make sure there is no wound left untreated.

"Oh Satan,are you okay.he beat you up like a sandbag!"

Adrian only can chuckle,she is a funny and kind demon.... probably the one and only in hell.talking about one and only,they thought Freeman is only mortal soul in here...but here adrian,sitting down on the bed with a human appearance and alive.vaggie was shocked by this when she took off his gas mask,he looked young and handsome.man like him should be on the living world,not here.

"Mister... Shephards,right?
Ummm....mind explaining me why you look.....alive?"

Charlie asked him,rubbing her hand on each other.she look nervous as hell

"Uhhh,one day I was walking around until....I got knocked out and woke up here"

He lied to them,he is an assassin sent by gman to kill gordon.he hate to be inside that void again,he want  freedom.

"Oh Satan,one is okay but two...?
If my dad found out about this,I'm sooooo dead.metaphorically"

She groan,putting both of her hands on her face.vaggie calm her down by patting her back and a small kiss on her cheek.

"Hey,nothing to be worried about.we can hide them somewhere and everything going to be totally fine"

Adrian raise his eyebrows,what do they mean by "hiding them".

"Uhh.....can anyone explain what's going on....?"

Adrian spoke up,he is clearly confused as hell and need an answer

"Okay.....I am a daughter of hell most scariest, Powerful and fearless... lucifer.every week,he will come here to check in and make sure nothing goes wrong here.if he spot one of you guys,he either punish you or....send you guys back to the living world..but he mostly pick the first option....."

Wait....daughter of Lucifer,a princess...of hell.oh shit,this is not okay.he is 100% death now,if that happened to him....all of this efforts to find Freeman(even though it's easier than he thought)will go to waste.

The end,hope you guys enjoy that!)