Another One

Hey guys,sorry for no update for this story.i looked at the vote and people want to see Adrian in action,so here is it!)

Gordon is a lucky man, recognized as a hero in the surface.if someone said his name,they know who is him and what he did for the humanity.but there is one guy who can't save anyone,who are too late to avenge his dead comrade.this man is none other than Adrian Shephard....

Subject:Adrian Shephard
Location:???
Status:Detained

Trapped in the void,stuck with no way out,sitting down in a flying Osprey heading toward god know where.adrian have spent his times on this empty space with writing his experience in black mesa,hope he can share it to everyone how deadly is this resonance cascade.gman held him as a prisoner,someone who witnessed and ruined his plan.he had too or everything he planned...will turn into nothing.Adrian hope he can get out of here,maybe he can make a deal with the man in suit or threaten him which is stupid honestly.well it's his lucky day because gman got something for him.

Now Adrian is messing around in the cockpit,acting like he is the pilot navigating the two-blade whirly bird(yes, reference).at the same time gman just watch him and chuckle,amuse by his childish move

"Well well,Shephard.i must say you're a strong man when it come to time.like what they said,patience is virtue"

Adrian turn around and quickly stands up from the seat in the cockpit,he try to forget what just he did earlier.

"Uh.........yeah,what did you expect from a guy who faced an alien invasion.it became something spiritual to me....and fun because guns"

He said with his arms crossed on his chest,try to be intimidating and manly.the gman come close to him and put his hand on his shoulder

"Well....if you said so,I want you to do something.a task...an order from my supervisor.maybe this mission will satisfy your hunger for redemption of your dead friends."

He laugh and snap his finger,revealing some sort of vision of somebody in a orange suit hitting a HECU member with a crowbar.adrian know who is this guy,a man behind everything.he didn't hate him nor like him,rather ignoring his active movement in Black Mesa and continuing his mission.but he want to get out,want to enjoy the breeze of cold wind and drink some beers with his soldiers fellas.it a soul for a soul deal,someone need to die to save someone life which is Adrian life.he is 22,he is young and have future waiting to be written in front of him.

"I can guess what do you want to say,is it a deal Mr Shepard..?"

He turn his head to the gman,facing him eyes to eyes.in response he slowly nod his head and the gman chuckles.

"Wise choice....Mr Shepard"

Then a bright light flashing in front of him,filling the entire aircraft and the dark void.he thought he will be dead at this moment,got tricked by a powerful entity.but it is a opposite.

Location:Central Area of Pentagram city
Temperature:above 90 Degrees Fahrenheit

After the flashing light blinded him,it slowly fade away and reveal an old messy bathroom with many graffiti on the wall.most of the arts contained bad words and genital mutilated,whoever did this must be insane.he can't imagine the smell of this cleaning place too,good thing he have his gas mask on or he will die of rotten crusted shit stank.adrian appear to be in sitting position,leaning against a wall.he stand out and let out a grunt before cracking his back.

Suddenly something bust into the bathroom,an imp demon drinking a bottle of booze who is drunk and....."aroused"(boner).those rod under his pants is clearly visible,it's b-okat Adrian is not gay.a dick can't switch his sexuality,even an impressive flaccid dick.back to the scene,the drunk imp like person walk toward him and hand him the booze whicu is empty

"Here,mister.help me,don't ask why.i need to relieve myself,too many fucking aphrodisiac in that bottle"

He enter one of the stall in the bathroom,Adrian just hold the drink and look at it.he don't want to take a sip from it,as what that guy stated this drink filled something that arouse and increase our sexual desire.not to mention that guy look like a demon...an imp demon,he played Doom and watched John Constantine and browse some arts of demons or imps because it his interest.one conclusion to explain where is he now,his location....he is in hell....

Of course it pretty obvious, mutilated dick graffiti as the law give no attention to that and drugged drink which probably what they serve here.
Adrian is not dumb,he love to learn something new and he had too because that what his sergeant said.he need to get out right now,must ignore his surrounding or whatever catch his eyes.adrian slowly open the door,leading to a bar and...full of strippers serving demons with alcoholic beverage.yeah this is strips club,make sense why they serve drugged drink here.he sneak out from the room and look around for the exit,pretty impossible because it's really dark.the green lens on his gas mask does not benefit him anything in this situation,the gman confiscated all of his weapons and drained his NV battery.its like jail in here now.adrian start to wonder around to find the exit,walking passing some demons who give him a strange look.

Finally,he see a sign said "Exit" flashing above a door.he can get out from here,just a few steps and-

"Oh dear,we got someone who didn't like our service~"

A feminine voice said behind him,he let out a sweat and slowly turn around to see who is it.....bad idea man.
He see a woman in sport bra and tight black thong with a tail,she is holding the bottle that seems identical to the drink he held earlier for that imp dude.

"You know,no need to be shy.free stress relieve treatment for a new customer.we're not really evil here,ya know honey~?"

She said with a wink,a wink that send shiver through down his spine.adrian want to be a virgin until he find a suitable mate,no way he will give away to a demon lady.he let out an awkward laugh before rushing toward the exit door

"Oh...seems like the big boy want to play rough~!"

She chase after him and tackle him down to the ground before he reach the door knob.

"Take off that mask,you need to calm down~"

She giggle before putting both of her hand on his gas mask,gripping on it as she ready to take it off.adrian don't know what to do,this woman love to play rough....so rough will be it.he breath in and out then scream

"BEGONE THOT!!!"

Those are the last words she hear before receiving a slap to the wall by the grunt,he quickly open the door and close it without any hesitation.he observe his surrounding now,an alleyway with one way.maybe the same place where Freeman woke up before.

Now his virginity is safe,he can continue his search to find Gordon and hopefully will complete this mission with him in a good condition....and freeman dead.