The Secret

Current Location:Hazbin Hotel
Temperature:Below 80 degrees Fahrenheit

Isolated,away from the public or demons eyes.freeman slowly lose his trust on everyone,including charlie.she seems to hide something,a hidden intention for him.she is suspicious because of her sudden attitude change.we all know she is the most positive being in hell,rarely sending or anger toward someone even in stressful situation.well that's what he know,he can't gather more information about her because of this hotel establishment leading toward her success on demon redemption and overpopulation issue solved.he want to know but don't know from where to start it.maybe he can be a buddy,a supporter for her.but he forgot she already have enough supporters,that porn star gay dude funded her project and she got a hell most feared and powerful overlord on her side.its not going to be easy,he know he would be suspected immediately if he try to get close to charlie.his appearance,the suit he is wearing look like something straight out of a warzone or sci-fi movie.he can't take his suit off by the way,it will show his human body which going to be terrible.now Freeman walk out from his room and decide to look for charlie,hoping she is not hanging out with her friends especially Vaggie.they are close or very close to be more specific,they are couple of two lesbian demons.he give no attention to that,he treat everyone equally except if they are aliens or government supported Military teams.

He make his way to the elevator and step inside then look at the floors that is available.there is total of 20 floors in this hotel,5 of them is under construction as it stated on the button with word "CONSTRUCTION".he push the "G" button and the elevator descend down to the lowest part of the hotel,the lobby.charlie always spend her time in here,greeting every demons who entered the hotel if she has a chance to do that.sometimes she would chat with the staff members or visitors.freeman hope gathering this demon princess trust will be a success,no more suspicious thought on each other and he can learn more about her.he look around in the lobby,ignoring demons glaring at him in curiousity or annoyed.he see Charlie on the entrance,saying her hello to every demons who enters the hotel.some of them ignores her,some of them greet back.so unique and bizarre to see demons acting nice,Charlie probably influenced everyone with her positive energy.anyway he walk over to her,on the right side and poke her shoulder.she flinches as she feel something touch her out of nowhere and turn to her back

"Oh,orange!
Never expected to see you out of your room.gabby said you are a anti social because you keep yourself isolated for almost a day.im about to go to your room after I done with this but seemed like it came to me instead."

She said with her hand on her waist and the casual smile on her face,but something tell him this would go haywired.she look awkward,like this is first time she met her and she sometimes giggle with some sweats on her face.

"Well since you're here,come on I need your help."

She said as she walk toward a room, presumably the janitor closet.freeman stand there for a second,thinking should he follows her or walk away like nothing happen.this scene remind him to a kidnapping scene,you can't trust someone who you just met and act strangely especially when they invited you to a dark room filled with bottle of chemicals.

"Orange,come on.its not easy to stack this stuff!!"

He snaps out of his thought and follow Charlie,entering the room which have no light at all.wait,if there is no light how the hell she can s-.
Out of sudden, something knock him out of mind with a metal object.he fall down to the floor and everything went black.

Charlie look at him with a frown,she regrets doing this thing because he look like a nice guy and a man with no intention toward the hotel.a person come out of the darkness with a rod on it hand,it look similar to someone.charlie open the light in the room and reveals everyone who involved in this plan.vaggie and Gabby at the corner.gab is smiling and kneel down to the unconscious man.

"Good,we are on the trail.we finally found the man behind those sabotages,all of our evidence referred to him.in strange orange coloured suit with a helmet on his head.now,shall we take this ridiculous looking helmet off his face...?"

Vaggie nods,Charlie just look at him and feel guilty.she look down at the floor, regretted what she had done.if freeman wake up from his current state,he will hate her for this.she doesn't want a hater, especially that hater who once a friend of her.

"Charlie,I know this is sad for you but we had too.that guy in suit told us to kill him,no choice"

Gabby said,vaggie look at the goat demon and growl at him.

"That man in business suit suck ass,we just committed a crime even though this is hell and no one give a shit about that"

Vaggie said with her tone on max,she is really mad right because of what happened to her girlfriend.
In the middle of this chaos,angel knock on the door and enter the room with his hand on his waist

"Hey guys,done with that guy.just saying because heh....I fou-"
"Calm down Angy,I'm about to show them the face behind those evil wicked plans set up by him"

Gabby interrupted him and grab his helmet,they all look at him curious to know his true identity.gabby take off the helmet and gasps,others have a same reaction.

"Holy shit,a fucking human.....in hell,human in hell.i thought that is not possible but ITS POSSIBLE.SHIT!"

Gabby said in panic,with his hooves on his head.he thought this going to be average demon guy who don't like the idea of redemption but it's a living mortal, innocent one too

"GABBY,WHAT THE HELL.PUT IT BACK ON,NOW!!"

Charlie said as she quickly put on the helmet back on unconscious freeman and look at everyone in the room.angel have one of those classic shocked face and vaggie just stunned to see the truth.

"Guys........I hope this is not a dream because this human is a handsome fella!"

Those surprise and unexpected secret moment gone as angel said that,they all stare at him with "what the fuck" face planted on their face.

"Angel dust,this is not a good moment to comment about that.in all odds demons can think about human in hell,I never expected you to say that">_>

Vaggie said,crossing her arm on her chest and so is Gabby.

"Well darling that is me,we knew each other for a long time and you didn't expect that.comedy gold,right there"

Angel laugh,thinking all of this is a joke or something.charlie crouch down on Freeman side and pat his head (or helmet).

"Why have I done......we better get out of here before he wake up."

Those words stings her very much,she supposed to act nice and be a good influence but she ditched a mortal with no clue about what just happened to him.they all nods and head out,except Charlie who decided to watch and wait for him to wake up.

In the distance during the scene,alastor is watching them and chuckle.he grab his cane and walk over to the room

"Curiosity lead the way,this going to be very interesting......"