VIII

04/14/18

"You know what it is YouTube! I'm back up in this thang with another videooooooooo with the lovely queen herself, the boss Mrs

"You know what it is YouTube! I'm back up in this thang with another videooooooooo with the lovely queen herself, the boss Mrs. Beckham aka Mama Lyricccccc" I cheered to my camera before showing beautiful mother off "Hey guys, did y'all miss the queen? good cause I missed y'all too" She said smiling

"So for those who didn't know, which is kind of hard if you didn't know but anyways my dad is home, finally after 10,000 years. The goat is back & we are throwing him a surprise welcome home party"

"and by we she means me stop lying for YouTube lil girl. I'm getting dressed bye" Mama said leaving my room

"dangggg mama like that?" I said laughing "she don't love me y'all but anyways we're throwing him a surprise party/prank. Right now my dad is out spending time with my brothers & sisters and doesn't know anything thats going on. Uncle Zi and Uncle Reesee been at the airport getting our other family to come, but the majority of us here. Be ready babies!" I said before turning my camera off.

We decided to post the party a week because mom had some business to tend to in Houston she forgot about & it worked better for our family so postpone it so we did. I'm glad the day is here because I'm honestly ready to see my dads face when he sees all of us here to celebrate him being home. He decided to spend the day with Leek, Liyah, Riz & Eli. He asked if I wanted to go and I would've but I know mom had been up most of the night preparing food and I knew she would need more help so I decided to stay home & since I'm recording this day for my youtube channel, I wanted to stay home so I can get everyone to say something about dad finally being home.

I'm also waiting for my friends to show up, Cece won't be here though. His niece is really sick & I think he might take her to the hospital if she doesn't feel any better. Me & Cece have talked every single day since the "date" & I honestly can't believe how close we've gotten in such a short time, if we aren't on FaceTime. We are in math class acting a fool. He's such a goof but thats my dawg fasho!

"baby girl, did you finish the potato salad and the greens?" My mom asked walking back in my room

"the greens slow cooking right now and I finished the potato salad last night made the deviled eggs for you when you went to sleep"

"Thanks baby, why didn't you go with Odell & them? I would've started the greens for you"

"I wanted to record the family saying something about dad before he gets here & I know you need help too"

"oh okay, thank you baby. where are my children?"

"Aaron is at work but he's coming when he gets off which should be soon, Bari, Ev & Zay are coming together and I think Summer is coming soon also." I said putting my phone on the charger "Where about the other 2?"

"Other 2?" I asked looking at her confused "my new son in law Caesar and his niece"

"Seeee, this is where I walk off to take a shower because I am single madam" I said laughing. She play too damn much. "he's cute punkinnnnn, you guys would be cute together"