XI

06/30/18

"So you really not coming over? We had plans today Malik!" My girl screamed in my phone while I was wrapping Piglet's gifts

"So you really not coming over? We had plans today Malik!" My girl screamed in my phone while I was wrapping Piglet's gifts. "Come on Miya you buggin if you think imma miss my sister's birthday for you. Family events & birthdays are always mandatory, you need to ease the hell up"

"You always put your sisters before me and I don't like that shit. You really goofy as hell for that."

"Well you're not my wife, you just my girl. Why would I put you in front of my family? It's already bad enough Liyah hates me cause you ran your mouth but hey if I'm goofy then ah-hyuck" I said shrugging and getting up to grab Rai's other presents so I can finish wrapping them.

Miya always trippin on my family and I don't like that shit. No matter what my sisters & mama come first, my whole family actually and she don't like that. For a while she didn't believe Sarai was my sister and thought we was fuckin around even though we got the same last name.
It's a shame, sometimes I feel like I fucked up fucking with her cause she childish as hell and she cry all the time suck that shut up, and my family don't like her but that's my baby and I love her.

"I'm just saying babe. You let Liyah talk to me crazy, Sarai doesn't even accept me as her sister and again you don't do shit. But if I was Charisma it would be different right?"

"No. Riz is Liyah's bestfriend. If she was my girl shit wouldn't be different cause my family know her. And don't ever sit up here and say I let Liyah talk to you crazy when you the reason she ain't talking to me. Anytime y'all argue I got your back. You set yourself up."

"Malik! You got me fucked up!" Myliyah yelled storming in my room. "Oh and you got this bitch on the phone even fuckin better!" she screamed slapping the back of my head

"Imma call you back babe" I said ending our FaceTime call before looking at Liyah "Yooo what the fuck your problem?! You come in my room being mad loud and disrespectful when I didn't do shit to you!"

"Why the hell does that tramp keep talking about me like I won't rock her world AGAIN!"

"What? Miya ain't talked about you. You keep talking about her"

"How would you know? Oh yeah thats right it doesn't matter if you know or not because whatever Miya says is the truth. You're so whipped it's fucking disgusting!"

"Bro you come in here tripping not even showing facts or anything! I've been talking to Miya and the only time she brought you up was when she said I always choose y'all over her. Get the fuck together My! Y'all been doing this dumb ass shit and it's so fucking pointless!" I said shaking my head

It's honestly frustrating as fuck having my girl and my sister at odds, Miya isn't perfect I know and I know Liyah isn't perfect either. This dumb ass arguing for attention gotta end because I'm tired of constantly being in the middle and always being the bad guy for choosing one side over the other. I'm not saying I want them to be friends because I know it'll never happen again but damn can they at least be cordial. That goes for Rai too, all she does is ignore Miya, hell even the bro's don't even talk to her cause of Rai. I see why Miya acts the way she does cause nobody wants to forgive and forget. Miya tries to get along with everyone but since her and Liyah have this unknown beef that started I don't even know when, and not to mention Miya and Mama did start off kind of rocky nobody likes her. Pops hasn't even met her yet cause mama won't let her come over and you know Liyah wasn't letting her come to her party a few months ago. It's tiring being the middle man I swear.