X

I'm not gon lie, I was surprised as fuck when Superstar pulled up with food

I'm not gon lie, I was surprised as fuck when Superstar pulled up with food. I was grateful as fuck though, food is bussin ! I ain't think she would leave the fam for me though. That's mad love from my nigga fr. I didn't think we would get this close either but shit here we are, she really like my first girl bestfriend. She act like Bari and them but she different at the same time.

"So is Sarai the girl you went on that date with a couple of weeks ago?" Demi asked snapping me out my thoughts

"it wasn't a date, we was just with our friends who happen to fuck on each other." I said shrugging "She's cute, you like her?"

"No. That's my dawg, you know imma hoe & she not a hoe so it wouldn't work"

"you don't need to be a hoe. Being a hoe leads to unwanted pregnancies & STD's. Besides Sarai is a nice girl, any girl that was willing to leave they family function to bring yo ugly ass some food is a keeper, and not to mention she stayed for a hot minute getting to know me & Raina who is obsessed with her. You think she ugly or something?"

"No, Sarai know she's fine as fuck but I just don't do relationships. After Essence and her bullshit, I would rather not & not to mention Auntie Jada blew her brains out behind Rai's dad, you know Pops not gon like me fucking on his enemy's granddaughter. That's a lot of mess" I said tapping through Snapchat stories. It's true though, Me & Superstar getting together would cause a whirlwind of drama that she don't need in her life and neither do I.

"Okay hypothetically if you and Essence ended on good terms, ya aunt was here & there was no bad blood between pops and Odell. Would you date her?"

"Hmmm I gotta think on that. I think I would, she cool as fuck, she can dress, she's not slow, she likes sports. And she not ugly, cause I don't talk to ugly people. I probably would date Superstar,  no cap."

"So do it! I like her"

"Nigga did you not hear what I just said? It would be too much drama & I don't like her like that." I sighed rolling my eyes.

I swear this nigga don't listen. I don't do relationships for a reason & Superstar or any girl for that matter can change that. Imma thot, I'm good on being somebody boyfriend. That's out.

"See, you just being dramatic & guilty for something that wasn't your fault. Essence decided to cheat and fuck around on you, you didn't do that to her. Yeah Auntie killed herself but we don't know what happened with her and Odell, only they know & fuck pops. He's just mad his daughter died, he's too damn old to even be thinking about Odell cause I'm almost certain he ain't thinking about him, neither is his wife." Demi said shrugging