IX

"Go Cari! Go Cari! Go Cari" I cheered as I watched/ recordded my little cousin Cari dance to Silento's dumb ass song

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Go Cari! Go Cari! Go Cari" I cheered as I watched/ recordded my little cousin Cari dance to Silento's dumb ass song. It's a overplayed song but listen Jacari Alsina gon fuck it up every time he hear it, thats his damn song

"Come on Rai" He said coming over to me and dancing "Oh no player, you know I Milly rock" I said making him laugh "Come on pleaseeeee" he said pouting knowing I can't say no to that face.

"Fine, fine" I said handing my camera back over to Zay so I could dance with Cari "Go Cari, Go Rai, Go Cari, Go Rai" Our family decided to hop in and cheer us on knowing this not my thang but I'll do anything for my little cousins. Especially my Cari. That's my other baby forreal. Don't play about him or Eli

"Odell somebody is here to see youuuu" Mama said walking back to her chair. It's probably one of his old team mates. wouldn't be surprised if it was like Uncle Vic or Uncle Shep, they come around often for family events. I'm actually surprised they aren't here with my babies now, but that's not my business.

"Who is it Lyri? you already did way too much baby." Dad said kissing her cheek. "Knock knock, did I arrive to late for the function or am I good?" I heard my Gaga say making me instantly stop dancing

"GAGA!!!!!!!" I yelled running over to him and giving him one of the biggest hugs I could give him

"hey my Princess" he said kissing my forehead "I missed you I missed you I missed youuuuu!" I said damn near bout to cry, with my crybaby ass.

"I missed you more Princess"

"my damn brother, what the fuck going on Drizzy?" My dad said walking over to us dapping him up because I wasn't moving at all.

"Rai you gon move?" Mom asked "Nope" I said making her laugh.

Gaga really stepped for us, when dad was gone. I mean dad did ask him and that's what Godparents are supposed to do but you know niggas cap and say they godparents but act more like distant relatives, only come around when they want to.

Mom ain't really have no faith in Gaga, her big thing was that he's a rapper, one of the best rappers of my generation and he don't have time to pay dad to his best friend's kids. She figured he would come around ever so often or maybe FaceTime us more than anything but he really proved her wrong. Gaga really became another dad to us, he is the fun guy. Whenever he was in town he would visit, let us come to the studio sessions, he would show to up to our events all of them no questions unless he was out of the country or on tour but he would easily make it up, he let us model in his clothes when he first dropped his OVO store, not to mention we always get backstage access at all the shows, hell he let me, Leek & Liyah go on tour with him and Future when they did What A Time To Be Alive Tour a couple of years ago. A Legend.

Despite the fun shit we did with Gaga, he also has a caring side to him. Like when me and Liyah both started our cycles him and Uncle Zi went out and got us more than what we needed, watch movies with us and all of that. Or when Leek sprained his ankle from playing basketball, Gaga helped him out a lot with physical therapy and getting back into the game, he's also the reason why Liyah takes dance so seriously. He's always there for mom too, when she was really depressed after the miscarriage and dad being away, Gaga would come either come get us or send mom to the Spa or fly her and my aunties out the country for a little getaway just to put a smile on her face.