Chapter 7

Clara sat at the edge of the cliff, looking down at the ocean waves crashing onto it at the bottom. She didn't know why she had MG wanted to meet here of all the places in the world. It probably would have been best to just meet at the Villain Society hideout, but no. She wanted to meet here to collect the pocket watch. While she waited, Clara fidgeted with her HA coin. She still had it but Jocelyn blocked out it's tracking somehow. On the coin, she could still see the last order that Emily, or possibly Shane sent out. It read, "Clara Frollo is now our enemy after stealing a powerful pocket watch with unknown magic. Capture her and bring her to the hideout for questioning. Once we know where she has the pocket watch, whether we find out through questioning after her capture or someone finds out before her capture, if she strikes to kill, strike to kill her back. Don't hesitate, she has proven herself as of now a more a threat then Jocelyn."  "More of a threat than Jocelyn? Please!" Clara muttered rolling her eyes, "I am a good villain sure but I don't have her magic or her power over the villains." She put the coin in her pocket and stood up, starting to pace impatiently. 

   "Sorry I am late, was held back." Clara looked behind her to see MG with her long wavy red hair and deep emerald eyes. MG had on a long red dress with a black corset. "Held back by a man?" Clara asked gesturing to her outfit. She had known MG for a while, they were the same age. MG wore different outfits for different things and that was one of her 'seductive outfits.' MG rolled her eyes, "Why do you care? I wanted something he had and I got it." "I don't give any care except for that I am sitting out here in the wide-open waiting for you. I would think Jocelyn would have told you and your cousin about my identity being out." "Word is spreading about it." "I am just surprised Midas and Eris haven't come to taunt me on it." "Jocelyn has been busy, she might now have gotten around to telling them." Clara sighed, "Let's just get this over with." MG smiled and extended her hand out. Clara took out the watch from her pocket and gave it to her. "I don't know why you want it so badly but here." MG smiled and put it on a chain necklace before putting it on and tucking it beneath her dress. She looked from Clara's scar to her ring finger. "Still haven't taken your ring off?" she asked. "Look, we both don't like each other so save me the trouble of taunting and just go away," Clara said crossing her arms. MG gave a sarcastic pout, "Aw but it's so much fun. And besides, you look so much better scarred like that." Clara put her hand to her scar and turned away some, "Of course you are satisfied seeing it there MG..." "Don't call me that!" "It's your name." "It's my mother's initials." "No one here is going to call you by your nickname, especially of all me." MG rolled her eyes, "I'll see you around Clara. I am going to see if Jocelyn is okay with sending you on another mission for me. I want a bit of revenge for my mother and I am thinking having the queen's crown would be a nice fit." Clara took out her dagger and pointed it at MG, "Don't you dare try and make me go to Corona for a dumb crown! I don't want to fight Zelda!" MG laughed, "Careful Frollo who you point that at. Would hate for you to regret it. And besides, you not wanting to fight the magical flower's daughter is the best part of it all." With that MG backed away and left. 

   Once MG was out of sight, Clara took out her HA coin and read the order again and sighed, "Fine, you want to play dirty, we can play dirty," she muttered under her breath. She went to the edge on the cliff and with all her might, threw her coin as far into the ocean as she could giving an angry scream, holding back tears. 

   As the coin falls deep into the ocean, it reflects a bit of light, catching the eyes of Allara, who's on a date with Sully. "What's that over there?" she asks him, pointing at the glimmer. "Probably just another piece of trash," Sully answers. "Trash doesn't glimmer like that, Sully," says Allara. "I'll go get it." She swims over to the coin and grabs it. "It's an HA coin," she says. Sully swims over to her. "What? An HA coin? Who would throw that into the ocean? And why?" "I think I know." Allara clutches the coin tightly. "We need to swim to the surface. We'll need to be certain that my hunch is correct." Sully nods. "Okay." The swim to the surface as fast as they can, avoiding harming any underwater life.