001

Lucia POV

I let the cool water touch my feet as I stepped on the rocks from the shore and enjoyed the beautiful scene in front of me as the fresh ocean breeze was strong

I let the cool water touch my feet as I stepped on the rocks from the shore and enjoyed the beautiful scene in front of me as the fresh ocean breeze was strong.  I was here in this beach not really for fun but for business actually. My dear brother was on the roof of the old structed building near the shore on top of the hill with Massimo and Papa, his dad. I have already got used to living this Mafia life since a few years ago I was brought in by my long lost dad and half brother Noah.

My mother who was half Spaniard and Mexican had passed away a few years prior due to drug overdose before my father had came into my life. My father is Italian, born and raised in Sicily, Italy. I was lied to about my dad and where he was, when my mom was pregnant of me she ran away from my dad because she didn't want me to live the life my father did. My father was bestfriends with Papa who is Massimo's dad, I had grown to call him that since he insisted me to call him that. He was like a second dad to me, he was very  kind and protective. I was trained by the Sicilian Mafia family, Massimo, my brother and Domenico trained me to fight with or without weapons. I was grateful for that but fate just barged in out of nowhere and here I am. My father died last year from a fight with some rivals, it was like the people I loved or began to love kept slipping away from me.

Papa, Massimo and Noah and the whole Mafia have always been very overprotective of me since I was the main female of the gang. Every club, ball, business where other men or rivals would be at I had to be near them at all times, mainly my brother, Massimo or Domenico but I knew how to defend myself but extra protection for me was always needed no matter what. Being part of the Mafia had changed me a lot, I was a ordinary middle class LA girl and now I'm rich as hell, but I have changed from being the quiet little girl to more confident and only care for my family only, I never had friends back in LA because I was always reserved. And my hopes to becoming a singer was scratched out of my dreams since we couldn'y bear to have this Mafia exposed. I never got the chance to date despite living this fabulous yet dangerous life, hell I'm still a freaking 21 year old virgin. But I understand that the world is cruel and that there's lots of pigs out there.

I was a forbidden fruit to many, especially to Massimo. This cat and mouse game we have is never tiring but I know my limits and so does him. The reason why we can never be together is because of what he had promised my brother since the day I came to meet the whole gang, he promised my brother to only take care of me and never have any kind of realationship other than just friendship. You don't know how many times we were so close to kissing and the sexual tension between is so irresitable. But I do see him trying to distance himself from me because of that, when he fucks around with some girls sure I get hurt but I'm able to mask it and keep my head high. Besides he's been acting weird since we got here, he's been obsessing over this girl who is not to far away from me, I will admit she's really beautiful and seems kind. But he is with Anna who I strongly dislike and she definitely hates me. But I always win our cat fights and most arguments.