015

I was already in my night gown, ending a video chat with my kids who I missed very much

I was already in my night gown, ending a video chat with my kids who I missed very much. Soon then I got a call from Massimo from my phone telling me to go to his room.

"Come to my room" Massimos husky voice had said. After the show Laura did in the afternoon, we had decided to call it a day and relax more after but of course Massimos men guarded the hotel we were at, so Laura wouldn't try to escape. I definitely had a feeling something naughty was to come to this.

I was currently standing in front of Massimos door, I had his key card earlier, so I used it to slide it through the lock and it was now unlocked. I opened the door and stepped in as I closed it. The room was dimly lit, and of course he had a big portrait of himself with a lion. But there stood Massimo in all his naked glory as Laura was tied, chained up on his bed. I noticed her wearing nothing but a robe and her right small breast was out. Something in me enjoyed the sight of this. I looked at Massimo who looked right at me. Even his big jr was all up in its glory. I adverted my eyes away from his body to look at him.

"If you want me to blow you, ask someone else" I said with my arms crossed giving him a look.

"No, I'm going to finish what I was supposed to do to you" He said as he walked to me and held out his hand for me to hold. I bite my lip a bit hesitant but took it as he led me to sit on the couch.

He was on his knees for me locking in each other's gaze. I looked down at him, I lifted my hand to touch his cheek. He held my palm and placed a chaste kiss softly on it making me smile. I sat up so I can be closer to his face and kissed him hungrily. Feeling his warm tongue enter my mouth and also gently sucking my lip making me feel good. He moved his lips and went down my lips to my neck making me moan at the soft feeling of his lips on my skin.

I looked at Laura with a hungry gaze at her, she's missing out. I felt him pull the straps down of my night gown as he pulled it down letting my breasts hang out exposed on display giving him and Laura a view of them. I noticed Laura's body rising up and down, I knew she was getting wet as I was. I felt pleasure as Massimo began sucking my right breast, I had to pull him in closer to my chest just to feel more of his warmth. Oh how his tongue swirled around my hard nipples so good. He sucked on both of them so tenderly giving them enough fair attention before going were I really wanted him to.

He lifted up the night gown to expose my bare womanhood. He looked up at me and I simply smirked with a shrug. He placed a warm small kiss right on my pussy lips making me move my legs a bit but he placed his large warm hands on my thighs to keep them apart. His warm breath fanned over my dripping wet pussy. I felt his finger rub on my folds making me "ooo" at the feel of his fingers.

"You're so dripping wet for me, I love it" He said as he sucked my wet juices that was covered on his fingers, sucking them clean making me lick my lips as he then working his mouth on my pussy making me feel more warm and hot at this sensation.

I didn't dare to close my eyes as I looked down at this Greek God who was eating me out like a fine meal. I looked up at Laura who was looking flustered. Oh how I just wanted to kiss her badly and hold her breast. I moaned at his tongue sliding in my whole making me squirm but he held me tightly.

"Fuck, Massimo, keep doing that" I yelped out as I moved my hand down to start playing with my clit. I felt like exploding, his warm tongue kept sucking and licking me good and my clit was pulsating so much. He kept doing digits with his tongue in me and it felt so pleasuring good. I just wanted him to go faster, I needed him to go more. I grabbed a his head and pushed him more into me. He placed my legs around his shoulders as he began sucking and licking my clit making my hips start moving against him. I just wanted more, more.

"Fuck come on" After it felt like forever, as his tongue fucked my core, I finally felt the knot in my stomach knot making me completely go stiff but twitch my lower body as I finally got to my high making me moan deeply.

"There you go mi reina, you tasted so lovely" He said said from below me as pulled away and gave me a kiss on my pussy as then stood up turning to Laura.

His bare ass in front my face as I catched my breath from the orgasm I had. Fuck I'm pretty sure I'll probably get light bruises on my thigh from him holding me hard there to keep me in place.

"You see Laura, at this moment, your immobilized a lot that you can't resist me anymore. Or us in fact, at the same time she and I have access to absolutely every bit of your body" He said as he looked over at me before stalking towards Laura on the bed. He got on top of her but she said only said "please"

"Are you asking me to begin?" Massimo said but I could tell Laura wanted to but she deciders first resist making Massimo stop. He ended up releasing her from being chained up. "Dress up, both of you. We need to be in one of my clubs in two hours"

Well I guess no sleep for me tonight. Laura quickly fled the room leaving just Massimo and I.

"You scared her" I said as I fixed my night gown.

"I didn't mean to. I know she wants me" He said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Whatever you say, I need to go get ready so bye" I said with a fake smile but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him and he kissed me off guard, confusing me once again.

"Never leave me without a kiss" He tells me darkly making me shiver a bit.

"You're so childish" I said as I stepped away from him.

"Don't dress to flashy" He tells me as I make my way out his room and I only smirked.

~~~~~~

(Un-edited)

(Un-edited)

Another update for y'all! :)) Will update more soon I still need to finish the other chapters that are not quite done and will fill in later about the whole arrange marriage and what Massimo really feels! I tried adding Massimos gifs but they're too "long" :( , damn you Wattpad.