019

I laid on the recliner of the yacht letting the warm sun shine on my nude body

I laid on the recliner of the yacht letting the warm sun shine on my nude body. Laura was laid next to me as well also enjoying the sun. Massimo took a swim in the cool water as we relaxed under the soon.

After the earlier events, we only got little sleep, but we managed to talk a bit about our relationship. Laura was not in love with Massimo, but loved the sexual activity since he brought her fantasies to life like no other , despite the events that have happened for a while now, she still willing to be around us even if it just strictly for pleasure only. Was I okay with it? Well it's hard to say but as long as I was able to participate in fucking then I'm okay with it. But Massimo and I still need to have a talk to ourselves later on that we must talk about.

I suddenly felt cold droplets of water fall onto my face as a pair of lips were on mine. I open my eyes to see Massimo towering over me with a smile on his lips which made me smile.

"It's nice seeing you smile" I tell him as his brown eyes looked into mine.

"I'm happy" He says making me smile at him.

"I can't believe we only slept one hour" Laura says beside me.

"Well I was planning some evening surprise with you and if you want to join us Laura, you're welcomed to" He said with excitement in his eyes. He really looks cute when he's happy.

"Oh really?" I say as I look at him in suspicion with a teasing smile.

"We're going to a ball" He said with a smile on his lips making me look at him in surprise.

"Really? So we get to wear them nice long dresses?" I say a bit exitedly, it's been a while on going to one.

"I will gladly join you two but I have nothing to wear! We don't have nothing to wear" Laura said and corrected herself and I nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry I got it all covered" He said with a grin and I kissed him which he gladly kissed back before getting ready for the evening. So the day went on with Laura and I being taken to go get dressed up by two stylists who helped us get ready and choose what to wear for the ball.

 So the day went on with Laura and I being taken to go get dressed up by two stylists who helped us get ready and choose what to wear for the ball