017

(A/n: the italics are basically them talking in Italian. Also we are now in the boat scene:)

"I told you a thousand times" Mario yelled out in Italian at Massimo

"I told you a thousand times" Mario yelled out in Italian at Massimo. Mario was at his limit because he knew Laura would cause such distractions and ruin their plans for business deals.

"Enough! Basta! Just do your fucking job" Massimo said irritatedly as I sat next to him.

The cool breeze of the cold cloudy morning hit my bare arms. I was wearing a comfy shirt and shorts of mine. I didn't sleep a wink last night, I was uneasy of the things that were bound to happen after last nights events. I even had to call the nanny and to wake up my kids from the slumber just to hear there're voices again. I felt a bit guilty for waking them up but just hearing their cute voices made me feel a bit calm.

"Are you aware who you have shot, Massimo, do you know what you've done?" Mario said calmly as I rested my arm on the table on of the yacht feeling a bit tense of how things are going on.

"I couldn't just sit and watch, Mario" Massimo spat and I bite my lip nervously. I wasn't one to be as nervous but the situation we're in is way much worse than what I had dealt with back in Korea with the Park vs Ming clan.

"This means war. A war between two powerful families" Mario said and I sighed and nodded.

"He's right Massimo, I understand that seeing what had happened pissed you off, trust me it pissed me off too and it scared Laura,  but you and I both know I could have handled myself and I did, there was no need for a blood bath, now things will be tough than before " I told him which he scoffed as he turn to look at me.

"Oh yeah, him trying to kiss Laura forcefully and you  getting your hair pulled hard huh?! Of fucking course I had to step in, I did not want want to you see get fucking hurt, I saw how he grabbed a your ponytail and grabbed your throat. That bastard deserved to die for even laying his hand on you" Massimo said angrily and I sighed as I understood him. I'm just uneasy to what will happen for what Massimo did.

"Massimo she really could have handled the situation, she was out of his grip on her own. And you didn't have to shoot him there and then" Mario said to him. "La única cosa.. is to get rid of Laura, do that and ask Anna for forgiveness and get rid of this damn boat too. And maybe it's best for Lucia and her children, your child, to go back to Korea for now at least. She'll be much more safe there with the little ones with Tae Park since, although they are dealing with war themselves, it's still better there than here. Your future wife, and your heir must be protected at all costs, especially now"

Massimo got up from his seat and grabbed a fistful of Mario collar shirt making me stand up in alarm at Massimo's action.

"Hey, hey, hey! Ya basta, Massimo por favor cálmate" I said cautiously at both me as I tried pushing him off of Mario.