Chapter 2: A Living Nightmare

The sound of screaming echoed through the halls of this hell. We've been here for who knows how long. The only difference between this place and hell, is the lack of any kind of light. The prison was made of hard concrete and lacked any windows or candles, effectively draining all light, making it impossible to tell day from night. I haven't slept since we got here, my back was stained red from endless whippings. Any kind of comfort was withheld from us remaining 7. We were each chained by our hands, held by the ceiling, and hovering above the ground. Jack, Yara, Ian, Ben, Camila, Chloe, and myself were all in the same cell. Oliver and Charley were definitely dead. I could hear the sound of keys being jammed into a lock and the door opening. However, I didn't feel like paying it any attention.

Suddenly my cuffs were undone. I took the chance to swing at the guard. However, it was an effort made in vain. I was gut bunched and thrown back to the ground. I was given new handcuffs and dragged out the door. I could hear someone from our cell scream, with some more rattling of the chains. Another door was opened and I was immediately blinded by daylight. It was my first time seeing the outside since we were captured. Once I regained my vision, I discovered 8 towering wooden poles. I was stripped, and tied to one of the beams. The splinters dug into my back and legs, bugs moved from the pole and onto my back. The other six amerged from the door, each one of them stripped, just like me, and being dragged towards the remaining poles. Yara was crying and everyone else was either unconscious or was staring into space.

Time Skip

Hours, days, and weeks have past. Each of us were burned red from being naked in the sun for too long. If the worst came, we would most likely acquire skin cancer. Each day, I grew more and more worried for my teammates. Yara has cried enough to make an ocean. Whenever I am able to get sleep, I am awoken by Yara sobbing in the night. I try my best to comfort her, usually being successful, but I know this experience's tole will remain with her. I was pulled from my thoughts by the door to the outside being pushed open. I expected to see another piece of shit carrying what they call food, but I saw a man being thrown outside. He was dragged to the last pole and hung. The man was burned and bloodied, then I realized who he was. It's fucking Oliver!

"Oliver! Are you ok-"

I was cut off by someone give me a left hook. I can tell I'm going to love it here.

IMPORTANT!!!

A/N: So, how is the story so far? I have a semi-important t question. Eventually things will start to look good for our heroes. Would you guys like them to join Rainbow immediately, or hang out as something like vigilantes for a bit? They will have encounters and missions with rainbow, but there identities will be hidden and they won't be apart of rainbow. Personally, I would like them to do there own thing, but I can change for you lovely people. That is all, have a great day guys!