Chapter 4: The End of The Date

“Thanks for walking me home.”

“No problem.” Carol smiled. She saw a music player, and an idea hit her. She walked over to it and picked a song, it was a calm and slow song.

She turned around and looked at a confused Valkyrie with a smirk. “Would you like to dance?” she bowed and extended a hand.

For a moment Valkyrie stood there staring, not knowing what to do; then.. She took Carol's hand. 

She was a little shocked when Carol pulled her close, looking her in the eyes as she placed one hand on her waist while the other intertwined with her own. 

They swayed back and forth, the soft music playing in the background, the beautiful night sky, the cool breeze dancing with them. 

It was perfect… they were so connected in that moment, eyes locked with the others, feet moving together without thinking, breaths mingling. 

They both hadn’t had a real date in years, but this one certainly made up for it. 

Their faces were so close, eyes locked with one another, breaths against each other, noses touching, lips so close they're almost touching.

Carol wanted to do something about the space between them so bad, but it was only their first date… yet it felt like they were already connected.

“I need to ask you something…” she whispered, breaking the silence. 

“What would that be?” Valkyrie responded.

“Can I kiss you?...” Carol asked, a blush creeping up her neck. 

Instead of answering with words Valkyrie answered with actions, she kissed her, she kissed Carol.

Carol was shocked, she was enjoying it, but shocked. 

She never thought that this would happen, and even though she would never admit it before she actually knew the fierce warrior she had a little bit of a crush on her… ok, more like she thought that she was the most beautiful woman she’s ever seen, in all the galaxys. 

The first time she saw her she thought she was some sort of goddess of beauty and gratefulness who rode a pegasus and was a warrior. 

And there she was, making out with the most beautiful woman she’s ever met. 

Hope you like this chapter! sorry it's short but the last one was really long. I really enjoyed writing the two last chapters and I hope you liked reading them :) more coming soon!