About

Nowhere Girl

---

In which the new girl at the Liverpool College of Art tries for the first time in her life to make friends but instead develops an overwhelming infatuation with her neighbour, who just so happens to feel the same way about her.

or

When Robin Knight and John Lennon lust madly after each other as if they were each other's missing pieces.

---

Cast

Olivia Cooke as Robin Elizabeth Marian Knight

"Robin from steel city, I am so mad for you,"

John Lennon as himself

"I don't feel as alone anymore, not when I'm with you,"

---

Soundtrack

Nowhere Man - The Beatles

'You don't know what you're missing, the world is at your command'

Golden - Harry Styles

'I can feel you take control of who I am and all I've ever known, loving yous the antidote'

Andante Andante - ABBA

'Take it easy with me please, touch me gently like a summer breeze, take your time make it slow,'

Girl - The Beatles

'She's the kind of girl you want so much it makes you sorry, still you don't regret a single day'

Physical - Dua Lipa

'All night I'll riot with you, I know you got my back and I know I've got you'

Leather and Lace - Stevie Nicks (& Harry Styles)

'I need you to love me, I need you today, give me your leather, take from me my lace'

She Loves You - The Beatles

'She loves you, and you know that can't be bad, yes she loves you, and you know you should be glad'

---

"It's mad how quick my life changed, and I didn't realise just how unhappy I was 'til I came to Liverpool and met you. I don't feel like I'm just stuck nowhere anymore, and I know there's so many people against us being together, but I honestly don't give a shit because as long as I'm with you, I feel like I'm myself,"

---

Disclaimer: this fic contains mature themes and strong language that may not be appropriate for all readers. This story will also include scenes of a highly sexual nature and will not be suitable for younger readers. Please continue with caution. 

Also, just wanna say I don't own any of the songs in the soundtrack (they're just songs that helped when I'm writing and remind me of the characters), I don't own the Beatles or any other real life person featuring within this work of fiction. Original characters like Robin are created solely for the purpose of fan fiction and are characters I have devised myself for this story or for my previous Beatles fics. 

First published: 25/4/2020