Ch.7- You won't want me to stop

There's smut in this chapter 🥴

Ryan's POV

I should get high more often. I know yesterday never would've happened if I was sober, she'd probably still think I hated her. As soon as she left my room, me and my vibrator got to work for rounds and rounds. She stayed in my mind, even in my dreams, leaving my night shorts soaked in my wetness when I woke up this morning.

I was nervous for what would go down today. I can't exactly act like I don't remember because it's obvious I wasn't drunk and I don't think I have it in me to act the way I did last night. I guess I'd have to leave it up to chance.

I pulled on a hoodie and sweatpants and took our elevator down to the game room. I pulled out my phone and checked the time, it was 10:15 in the morning and from what I could tell everyone was either asleep or out of the house so we pretty much had the game room to ourselves.

Once I walked in, I could see Normani bent over the pool table trying to shoot a ball in the hole but she missed, cursing under her breath. I crept behind her once she stood up straight again and placed my hands on her hips. "You should work on your aim." I whispered into her ear, I smiled when she practically shivered under me and her breath hitched and sped up.

"Mmm, nice to see you here." She moved my hands away from her hips and walked over to the shelf that held the cue sticks, placing hers perfectly in its place. She walked back to the table and racked the balls, smiling contently when they were as perfect as she wanted them to be.

"Now that you're here...let's play some games. I've already planned everything out and then we can watch a movie after it. Winner gets to pick." She smiled innocently as she walked up to me again, taking a hold of my hands.

"Is that all the winner gets ? I think we should make this more interesting...more risky, you know ? I want a real reward." I rubbed the back of her hands with my thumbs, smiling when I noticed she was wearing biker shorts and a cropped hoodie. I guess she didn't learn her lesson last time.

"Seriously Ryan ? Must there always be a reward ?" She deadpanned.  I shrugged looking down at our joined hands with a smirk.

"If you want me to do this then yes. I'm Nicki's righthand she'll give you hell but she's not gonna do shit to me, so it's up to you." Normani sighed before giving in reluctantly.

"Fine, you're an ass you know that ? what do you want if you win ?" I smirked, the words fell out of my mouth without a second thought. "You have to do everything I say...for an hour." She was about to deny but I raised an eyebrow at her, making her stop and just nod.

"If I win....I want you to give me a lap dance."

"Please, you act like that's the hardest thing in the world but okay fine, shake on it ?" She grabbed my hand and shook it slowly but I knew I was gonna win, I just had to. I've been dying to feel her lips on mine since last night. I was so close, I could've done it yesterday but I was too scared. The only reason I was giving her this dare is because i'm a pussy, but she don't know that.

"We're gonna play every game in this room and for every win one of us gets, a point it added. So...let's start with Mortal Kombat." She pulled me towards the game system area and booted up the playstation 4.

"Get ready to lose." She chose Sub-Zero while I chose Scorpion, She's obviously never played this game before if she thinks she'd beat me with him.

As soon as the voice said fight, I was doing my inferno combos. Surprising her with every kick and punch that landed on her. I smirked to myself once I heard her muttering curse words to herself as I won the first round.