Ch.8- Let loose, damn.

This chapter is shorter than normal, i'm sorry 😔

Normani's POV

"As we get closer and closer to the heist date, I thought it'd be nice for everyone to let loose a bit. So....I brought a few people I know to help me." Nicki stood in the middle of the living room while everyone sat on the couch.

"For those of you who don't know, outside of my operations I'm a rapper, I do a little something here and there and because of that I've made some good ass friends in the industry." I looked behind me to see Megan Thee Stallion and Ariana Grande walk in. Everyone else got up and hugged Ariana and Megan like it wasn't the first time they'd been here.

"Megan and Ari, this is our newest recruit, Normani. Please treat her accordingly, especially you Megan."

"Girl you act like I'm mean or something. So Normani...you like drinking ?" Ariana rolled her eyes at her.

"Hey i'm Ariana, you're so pretty." I blushed slightly and almost stopped breathing when she hugged me.

"Thank you." God she smelled so good, they always smell so good.

I've just been touched...by Ariana Grande.

"You never answered my question, Normani do you-"

"This is exactly what I mean Megan, you a bad ass influence. I should really whoop your ass." Nicki took the dussé she was holding and drunk it instead.

"Nicki, you're literally a hypocrite." Ari took the drink from her and set it on the table.

"Please, I'm old enough to be all of y'all's aunts, the rules never apply to me."

•••

Since Megan always knew somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody, she always had a party to go to.

Which is exactly what we were doing now. Megan drove half of us in her Rolls-Royce while the other half rode with Ari in her Range Rover until we pulled up at Tyga's house.

The music was booming from inside the house, I was definitely nervous about this, There'd be so many famous people here and I was the only regular person.

"You ready ?" Kirk walked into the house with me.

"Can I ask you a question, John ?" He nodded once he'd gotten himself a drink then took a seat on the sofa.

"Why do you keep trying ? You know you're not exactly my type."

"You haven't even tried. What if you're bisexual ? You never know-" I grabbed his chin and turned his head towards me, slowly leaning and kissing him.

"I tried and maybe I'm Bi...just not for you. We could fuck if i'm bored but like...I'd only want the dick, sorry Kirk." I patted his thigh and got up, leaving him shocked with the drink.

I looked up to see Ryan staring dead at me with a red solo cup in her hand which she was squeezing like her life depended on it. Her glare turned me on to another level but I would never let her know that, instead I walked off and disappeared from her view in the crowd.

I walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter where Billie was off flirting with some guy near the fridge, Rico was taking a bunch of shots on the island and Doja was building a toxic relationship with her bottle of Patrón and joint in her other hand as she walked up to me.